Help › Forums

The Cheats Aren't A Myth!

Wed, Apr 6 2016 5:27 AM (287 replies)
  • mrcheatengine
    3 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 11:54 AM

yes the cheater's exist!

look at my account/profile

Ps top clubs and balls would be a big advantage.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 4:50 PM

mrcheatengine:

yes the cheater's exist!

You got some big ones, ill give you that sir for sure. But that is the exact thing i was talking about earlier, still can't believe you posted that. WOW, i will say though now maybe the players will wake up, being after they see the vid it leaves no doubt, lol. No integrity left to this game at all, shame.

Gerald

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 5:02 PM

Lmao i havent seen bollox, suncity, mine,tess or any others meter going slow or programs running while we played. But what is funny is the fool still missed the ding with it going so slow. I know more than a few who dont even ding their shots. But if you or anyone else think the game is about dings then keep on trying.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 5:05 PM

Thanks for the tool.

Can you tell me how to set it up step by step? The video didn't help out much.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 5:09 PM

notonthis:

Lmao i havent seen bollox, suncity, mine,tess or any others meter going slow or programs running while we played. But what is funny is the fool still missed the ding with it going so slow. I know more than a few who dont even ding their shots. But if you or anyone else think the game is about dings then keep on trying.

Yes, i understand your point, and i am a player who rarely dings shots any way. But i will say i pay $6.00 a sleeve for Max ball to slow my meter so i can control my shots better. I would say i am a solid player, i don't play Ready gos, but doesn't mean i can't play a bit.

If i could have a meter that was that slow, not to mention he can adjust speed of it!!! I would think i could score better for sure, think about that. Then why spent all MY money on slow balls then. I pay to play this game. And the topic of this thread is are they a myth, and the answer is no.  Just my opinion of course.

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 5:25 PM

Normal meter speed here and decent scores shot.

Some just dont get the putter is what wins. You or me at that can miss 5 footer all day i know i can unless its on bethpage. The ones who can't compete always will find a way to try and take away the work a person has put into this game to be at the level they are at and i find it sad. Either play the game and learn it or just quit and find another game.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 5:40 PM

notonthis:

Normal meter speed here and decent scores shot.

Some just dont get the putter is what wins. You or me at that can miss 5 footer all day i know i can unless its on bethpage. The ones who can't compete always will find a way to try and take away the work a person has put into this game to be at the level they are at and i find it sad. Either play the game and learn it or just quit and find another game.

Yes, agreed with everything you said. I at no point accused or said any of the top players are cheating. And ive shot 26 on Beth front many times, still missing my point. Point is cheats exist, and some use it,  period. Might be the reason i don't play ready goes, never know. Again i play for fun only, so if players are using this crap to slow meter, and i am paying $6.00 a sleeve, i feel violated.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 5:42 PM

It has been common knowledge on WGT that cheat programs exist and some players use them since early 2011. One of the said cheats publically hung himself by posting a screenshot of his card and the cheat engine icon could be seen running on his taskbar.

Now unfortunately all cheats aren't as stupid as Shommy was back then so the only way that suspicion can be created is via low scoring. This means the best players that are clean will always have the finger of doubt pointed at them unfairly.

It's clear that WGT have not the manpower nor the desire to actively search and destroy these saddos so there is little that can be done to cure the problem without help from the WGT community. I know that questions have been raised of certain players privately to WGT and certain players are no longer with us as a result. The system aint perfect but it's the best one there is right now.

Innocent until proven otherwise, it's all too easy to go on a witch hunt driven by the green monster inside all of us.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 5:43 PM

mrcheatengine:

yes the cheater's exist!

ROFL....I wonder how long your account will be active.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 8:28 PM

My advice .. watch the video .... Then go learn the game the right way.

Of course - you can always cheat if you want to get worse ..

+1 after 3 holes on St Andrews front 9 ... that will win you tons !!!   

RSS