Forums

Help › Forums

The Cheats Aren't A Myth!

Wed, Apr 6 2016 5:27 AM (287 replies)
  • Tightrope
    1,072 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 7:58 AM

bubbadork:
    I hit the ding between 50% and 75% of the time, depending on the day. Dinging is not the answer. Hitting CLOSE is just about as good.

A club with low forgiveness factor might end up 15 yards more to right if you are just one tick late and the wind is going left - right. Dinging is crucial, but sometimes missing the ding intentionally even more crucial, like hitting early/late against heavy wind. Never underestimate the importance of executing a shot exactly as you have planned it. If you miss the click, you have to rely on luck.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 8:15 AM

mrcheatengine:

yes the cheater's exist!

look at my account/profile

Ps top clubs and balls would be a big advantage.

LMAO! Watched the 1st hole only. How the hell did you manage to miss ding on your drive?

And I very much prefer my smooth and faster meter than the choppy crap you showed there, fool!

• simovoice
    4,963 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 8:22 AM

PUHOLINO:

mrcheatengine:

yes the cheater's exist!

look at my account/profile

Ps top clubs and balls would be a big advantage.

LMAO! Watched the 1st hole only. How the hell did you manage to miss ding on your drive?

And I very much prefer my smooth and faster meter than the choppy crap you showed there, fool!

Ditto .... and .... what about the players who play with no ding ???

Btw, I felt asleep only after the first shot .....

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 8:38 AM

That *** is nonsense. I don't even see how it helps out. I swear, I would grow extremely impatient waiting for that meter to come down. I could defecate 4x before the meter was near...worthless to make an account to show off something that's irrelevant.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 9:14 AM

It appears the program is able to fiddle with Flash Player and it also appears to be able to be adapted to many Flash driven games. In the example it appears it was set to an extreme amount. It also appears it could be set so it's not so slow per player preference.

Mainly, it appears that many "Gamers" have only an interest in cheating and those gamers find their way to this game as well for profit. I wonder if the guy sells WGT credits on the side at half price too? ;-)

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 9:21 AM

CerinoDevoti:
    I wonder if the guy sells WGT credits on the side at half price too? ;-)

Oh, you're funny. -__-

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 9:44 AM

lvietri:
    +1 after 3 holes on St Andrews front 9 ... that will win you tons !!! 

lol :)

but in the proper hands.....the result would most likely be far different.

tbe

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 10:13 AM

I don't see that his score in anyway takes anything away from the point the guy is trying to make. He set up a new account and played the game with starter clubs and balls. The program isn't going to improve the distance the ball travels or the precision of the clubs. His +1 after 3 holes is irrelevant, as is the exaggerated reduction in meter speed.

The fact is that with this program, the knowledge on how to tweak it and the top clubs and ball, a player could successfully score ridiculous numbers game after game. The only caveat I'd throw in is that the player still needs to know how to putt proficiently. If they cannot read a green then they will still miss putts others will make.

I can only draw conclusions when I assess how this program would improve my game. Even in the lowest rounds I have ever shot, a few 53s, I have always made some basic error that could have been avoided. There has always been at least 2 holes where I have not made birdie. There's always some loose shots that see an approach go to 20 feet or miss a green. With that program I could eradicate these lapses in concentration of that I am sure and I would hole more putts. When on a great round it is missing the ding on my putting that also sees needless shots thrown away.

People can ridicule the guy but I am pretty damn sure that in the hands of the right persons it could make them extremely difficult to beat.

• dougsda
    153 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 10:16 AM

i Agree 100% 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 10:20 AM

tiffer67:
    I am pretty damn sure that in the hands of the right persons it could make them extremely difficult to beat.

true mate.....especially in CTTH games with no putting required.

a decent player would not have a problem landing 2-3ft from every pin every time eh?....especially when they have the yardage charts nailed.

kinda makes you think.

RSS