Forums

Help › Forums

The Cheats Aren't A Myth!

Wed, Apr 6 2016 5:27 AM (287 replies)
  • giantfan5611
    135 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 12:01 PM

By happenstance, I was on youtube and a bunch of  9 hole WGT rounds  came up that people from here had posted, and it was very illminating to say the least.

I watched as whoever it was hit a 140 yd iron with a 3 mph wind and landed it a foot from the hole for a tap in birdie. Whats so strange about that  you ask, that I should assume the guy is cheating?

The pin was 240 yards away!

Oh yeah....he was also sitting on over 300,000 credits too!

The cheats aren't a myth, they're real and flaunting it on Youtube.

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 12:06 PM

It does beg the question, if that's correct, why people aren't posting rounds in the 40s. Can you try linking to it or at least telling us the title to search for...

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 12:11 PM

Sometimes when you change the club its still shows a different club in your hand. So while it may had showed that im sure he had the 3 wood or 3 iron ive seen it a few times myself.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 1:45 PM

giantfan5611:

watched as whoever it was hit a 140 yd iron with a 3 mph wind and landed it a foot from the hole for a tap in birdie. Whats so strange about that  you ask, that I should assume the guy is cheating?

The pin was 240 yards away!

If this was true one would think you'd provide us with a link, instead of your usual whine coming from between that other set of cheeks. Grow up, ffs!

Edit: Just to explain. I don't normally use language like that, but dude, every single one of your posts has been a whine about the raw deal you're supposedly getting from WGT, lost balls through no fault of your own, winds carrying balls 50y longer than they should, people cheating, etc. You never provided any proof for any of your many, many claims. At least you're no longer creating 3 threads a day like you did at the end of last summer.

I understand you get frustrated cause you can't seem to figure out which shot is the correct one (but you probably think every shot you take is the correct one). But most people either learn or quit, they usually don't stick around if they hate something that much and from your other posts you don't seem to like this game, which is a real shame, cause it's a great one.

Or are these just some sensationalistic ramblings in order to draw some attention to yourself? Cause if you want that, there are much better ways to attract it.

• DIONYSUS9
    214 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 2:03 PM

The Op belongs to a club called    Friendship CC but has Zero friends??

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 2:32 PM

Five years, level 77 master? Pay more attention to the game and quit going to those alien conspiracy conventions in Roswell.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 3:03 PM

giantfan5611:
    Oh yeah....he was also sitting on over 300,000 credits too!

Really, 300,000 credits!

Seems you have inside info! If you can tell me how many credits I have; I'll gift you 5000 in balls/clubs etc, at the pro shop, for whatever you what!

dated 2/9/13 @ 3:00 pm PST

Just post on my wall, "delete" and I'll respond.

• kidcox
    33 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 3:24 PM

I read this with interest after playing a guy today who told me he has a great tool installed to help him play. I cant say for sure it works but he was 2 foot from the hole every time. this is the link he gave me  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKKlZf0X1sY     thats a video of how it works.

As for someone having 300k in credits well thats true also just look at his stats top left corner. But as for him cheating i cant see it    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-eoEDrTalmc&NR=1

If there is cheating going on it would be nice if it could be stopped

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 4:16 AM

What you see in that video is a player who has played Kiawah Island so often that he knows it like you might know your front yard. Remember at one time all We had was BPB and Kiawah so the best players know those 2 courses very well.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 4:16 AM

What you see in that video is a player who has played Kiawah Island so often that he knows it like you might know your front yard. Remember at one time all We had was BPB and Kiawah so the best players know those 2 courses very well.

RSS