Help › Forums

The Cheats Aren't A Myth!

Wed, Apr 6 2016 5:27 AM (287 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2016 5:54 AM

limitles0:
    Never thought

Hello TeDiouS, I always thought of you as just a brain damaged odious cretin but it turns out you are a cheat as well.

You really are too stupid to get away with it, how many accounts do you actually have? You must have over 20 by now, this current one won't last long.

Why don't you make the next one harder to see through? Odiouscretin hasn't been taken yet.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2016 6:37 PM

Cheats are an issue. People who can't compete often should look at RL courses, and take that bitter reminder pill sometimes too.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2016 8:50 AM

The Cheats Aren't A Myth!

"Indeed. They are, in fact, all mythsters."

~Toyah Willcox ~

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2016 11:18 AM

jacktrade51:

There are 2 problems.  One is cheat programs.  That has been discussed in various forums a lot.  I even saw replay of a major WGT tourney final last year ago where 1 of the players had cheat program icon on screen.

Second is equally evil.  Cheaters cancelling out and starting anew under new name.  I've been doing WGT for 2.5 years.  Imagine how much better I could blast through the early levels, knowing what to buy, how to play bunkers and rough ... in effect, TL/Legend knowledge playing against new people.  Avoid tiering up by playing par 3's, par 5's and other stuff.

It is out of hand.  WGT needs at least to start automatically running IP addresses to compare.  Won't cure entire problem but it will help.

Otherwise, don't put up money for WGT tourneys as noted above.  Stick to club.  And maybe WGT should reduce the 20% tax on club purses.

jacktrade51.

I fully agree that cheating in any form is wrong. I am also fairly certain that WGT does not sweat the multi accounters, because more accounts usually equates to more money spent in the pro shop, It's the same reason they only suspend racists, bigots, etc. They won't ban them permanently, because even those with no moral compass still spend money in the pro shop. Theirs, or someone else's...all the same to WGT.

• Crazy3
    107 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2016 12:39 PM

A question for all of you.  

Is it cheating when WGT allows you to purchase a slow meter for your "important" putt?

If, that is not cheating then what is?  Only a slow meter if you have not paid WGT the money?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2016 1:59 PM

Crazy3:

A question for all of you.  

Is it cheating when WGT allows you to purchase a slow meter for your "important" putt?

If, that is not cheating then what is?  Only a slow meter if you have not paid WGT the money?

Yep that was a pretty crappy effort from WGT chasing those scummy few desperado$.  

Ongoing poor scoring is not down to anything other than poor playing, but in fine line real good player land those cheats can make a difference too often.  

At the end of the day if you are playing this game to earn money it's sad as the rates are low.  Saying that if from a part of the world with minor currency, and flogging credits for better.............

You can still get to RG standard without cheats or even as many real notes / frequent play knowledge as some top genuine players - yep that's also true:)....................

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2016 2:03 PM

ct690911:

jacktrade51:

There are 2 problems.  One is cheat programs.  That has been discussed in various forums a lot.  I even saw replay of a major WGT tourney final last year ago where 1 of the players had cheat program icon on screen.

Second is equally evil.  Cheaters cancelling out and starting anew under new name.  I've been doing WGT for 2.5 years.  Imagine how much better I could blast through the early levels, knowing what to buy, how to play bunkers and rough ... in effect, TL/Legend knowledge playing against new people.  Avoid tiering up by playing par 3's, par 5's and other stuff.

It is out of hand.  WGT needs at least to start automatically running IP addresses to compare.  Won't cure entire problem but it will help.

Otherwise, don't put up money for WGT tourneys as noted above.  Stick to club.  And maybe WGT should reduce the 20% tax on club purses.

jacktrade51.

I fully agree that cheating in any form is wrong. I am also fairly certain that WGT does not sweat the multi accounters, because more accounts usually equates to more money spent in the pro shop, It's the same reason they only suspend racists, bigots, etc. They won't ban them permanently, because even those with no moral compass still spend money in the pro shop. Theirs, or someone else's...all the same to WGT.

BINGO!!!!!!! 
    We have a winner!!!!!! True at.

• tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2016 5:27 AM

oneputtdavid:

giantfan5611:
    Oh yeah....he was also sitting on over 300,000 credits too!

Really, 300,000 credits!

Seems you have inside info! If you can tell me how many credits I have; I'll gift you 5000 in balls/clubs etc, at the pro shop, for whatever you what!

dated 2/9/13 @ 3:00 pm PST

Just post on my wall, "delete" and I'll respond.

If someone has posted themselves playing on youtube it would show their credit total next to their name....no inside info required :)

RSS