Forums

Help › Forums

The Cheats Aren't A Myth!

Wed, Apr 6 2016 5:27 AM (287 replies)
  • BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 1:00 PM

mara43:

Takes the fun & challenge element out of the game....you have to laugh though he couldn't even birdie the 1st hole one the easiest to do so..........

That was a pretty pathetic approach lol.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 1:05 PM

oneputtdavid:

youngsteezy:
    if it is a video on youtube you will be able to see how many credit they have, just sayin.

OK show me the video?

Lot's of players have recorded their rounds and posted them on Youtube.  Any time we have the game client open our credit amounts are shown. They show while we're playing so in recording these videos the players have displayed the amount of credits they have.

Search Youtube for World Golf Tour videos and you'll see it for yourself.

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 1:12 PM

hitting the ding 100% dont mean anything tbh

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 1:23 PM

+1

Joshnosh:

hitting the ding 100% dont mean anything tbh

• jeffc46221
    621 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 1:26 PM

+2

• Ecka65
    245 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 3:40 PM

BolloxInBruges:

mara43:

Takes the fun & challenge element out of the game....you have to laugh though he couldn't even birdie the 1st hole one the easiest to do so..........

I think some ppl are failing to seperate the two video's.  One is an auto dinger prog.  The other is a glorious round played by Bollox that has zip to do with cheating.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 4:03 PM

Ea Sports Tiger Woods had plenty of cheats but the "Great players" always claimed

they were just good.

Biggest cheat was the 21 club patch

Then there was the 420 yard driver.

Then there was the 420 yard distance on all clubs.

I have these cheats and they are real.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 4:41 PM

Ecka65:
    I think some ppl are failing to seperate the two video's.  One is an auto dinger prog.  The other is a glorious round played by Bollox that has zip to do with cheating.

This is by far the best post.

No one sees the top players' bad rounds. Yes, the better players have bad days. Some people assume every round from a top player is a magical round. They aren't!

Try playing several practice rounds before playing that single play round for credits and see how good you score.

This is what the top money earners are doing. All the accumulated ranked rounds the top earners have include stroke play practice rounds. There isn't enough Ready-Go's to be played in one day that could give a player that many ranked rounds. Other ranked rounds have to be played in order to have 7000 to 10,000+ accumulated ranked rounds by some of the top players.

Any player who dedicates their-self to that much playing time has the capability to stick shots 2 feet away from the pin on almost every shot, on a good day.

Its already been proven in these forums that cheat programs don't really help anyone score better, and eventually they get abandoned. You want to be a good player and make unbelievable shots every time, practice, practice, and practice some more. Play the game non-stop with the best equipment available to you.

Many new players have passed up some of the best players this game has seen and everyone knows for a fact they didn't use a cheat program to get there.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 6:45 PM

Ecka65:

BolloxInBruges:

mara43:

Was that Sam's Video the Op was talking about? ..... lol.  I've watched all his videos and learnt heaps of things from them. That's what they're there for.

Anyway, Cheat Programs, Auto Dingers... I don't care...lol.  People who use em are only kidding themselves. Why use them we might ask?  To shoot those low scores, to win lots of credits....  This is a game I suppose and if they are out there, why not use em.

Yeah right.... and also sleep well at night thinking...Yesss, I won heaps of credits today, but alas I cheated.

Just like drugs in sport, cheat programs will always be out there for us to use and there won't be many ways to stop it, unless you catch em in the process and turf em out. Then of course they start a new account.

I say if a person who cheats.... Wgt should name and shame them.. not us, Wgt should alert everybody after their Investigations that so and so..cheated.  This will probably do more damage than banning them if caught....lol

This is a game, a fun game to play alone or with heaps of other great friends you hook up with during the years... Just fantastic

If you cheat...... You are a Bloody Idiot and a very sad sad person.

-Roger

• superewok
    39 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 7:22 PM

Cheats = Self deluded 'legend in their own living room' - who would even cheat at solitaire.

One thought to consider when dealing with third party golf aids is on how this could impact WGT...

I will be upgrading to new clubs in the very near future, and because I've played with the same type of ball and clubs for months now, I have got comfortable with the timings of striking the ball, as a result I was considering changing from the BE-S balls up to the GI-S (49 credits per sleeve versus 10 credits). This is purely because I thought the transition would be smoother because as I understand it, the meter would remain about the same by doing this.

But if this particular program is for real, it would mean I wouldn't have to worry about the extra meter speed and just stick with the BE-S balls and use this tool, as a result, WGT is hit in the pocket with the lost revenue.

But seeing as others in this thread believe hitting the ding 100% of the time doesn't prove anything, how would WGT combat the problem (if at all)?

Personally I will be going ahead and paying the extra credits.

RSS