Forums

Help › Forums

The Cheats Aren't A Myth!

Wed, Apr 6 2016 5:27 AM (287 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 3:29 PM

LiitleJoe:

If anybody thinks that cheating is not happening they are naive to say the least. Look at some of the scores posted in these tournaments, 12 and 14 under par on some very difficult courses, ar you kidding me. I play on a fairly regular basis and average 67 for most courses, there is no way you can attain scores in the 50's without some sort of programmin aid.

BOLD SATATEMENT WITH NO EVIDENCE

Read from it what you will

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 4:29 PM

LiitleJoe:
    there is no way you can attain scores in the 50's without some sort of programmin aid.

Sorry to inform you, sir, but you are quite wrong. Now you have 2 choices here-become one of those whiners that thinks because they can't do it , it has to be cheating.

OR, you can look at the stats of those you think are cheating and then look at yours. I think you'll see what makes it possible in which case you don't become that whiner, you just realize you have to work at it. 

Which one do you want to be?

• nicka420
    873 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 4:39 PM

5-10 foot putts are the key to this game. thats the only stat you need to see.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 5:10 PM

YankeeJim:
    OR, you can look at the stats of those you think are cheating and then look at yours.

So true. And for fun, bring up the long gone (retired in2010) player Tibbets and look at his stats. He will amaze you and he played when "cheating" wasn't even thought about yet.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 5:50 PM

LiitleJoe:
    If anybody thinks that cheating is not happening they are naive to say the least. Look at some of the scores posted in these tournaments, 12 and 14 under par on some very difficult courses, ar you kidding me. I play on a fairly regular basis and average 67 for most courses, there is no way you can attain scores in the 50's without some sort of programmin aid.

Oh gosh another fella with no clue.

See HERE and see HERE.

A decent CC would help.................

• Elbirdo
    214 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 6:29 PM

"Oh gosh another fella with no clue"

LMFAO!! Looks like a guity conscious........

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2014 7:17 PM

Well shooting in the 50's is more than possible without cheats.... not sure why you'd say that it's not.

On the other hand, cheats do exist and are used all the time here. Anyone who believe's otherwise is truly deluding themselves. 

The program's exist - They do exactly what they're designed to do - There are players using them.

Question is; Who fu*ckin' cares?

• SteveW65
    4,540 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 3:20 AM

Our CC is about to play Aphrodite. We've got some great players but we know we're not at their level - but it'll be fun watching the very best players strut their stuff.

For the people that do map out landing spots, wind speeds, elevation, club distances and all the other things you can do legally, you can go consistently low, and good luck to them.

Others just prefer to see it and hit it - those of us that play that way but have a couple of thousand rounds under our belt rely more on memory (which tends not to be quite as good during beer drinking lol) but we still have plenty of rounds in the 50's. Have you ever watched an fmagnets video? He often plays to miss the ding and you can see him playing around with spin etc. He aint cheating..he's just awesome.

I'm with you dedBuNNy... who gives a monkeys - it really is just a game.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 3:56 AM

LiitleJoe:
    there is no way you  I can attain scores in the 50's without some sort of programmin aid.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 4:32 AM

PaulTon:

LiitleJoe:
    there is no way you  I can attain scores in the 50's without some sort of programmin aid.

..... hehehehehehehe 

RSS