• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 6:26 AM

LiitleJoe:
    I play on a fairly regular basis and average 67 for most courses,

I can see why....

LiitleJoe:
    there is no way you can attain scores in the 50's

Do you live in one of these? There are more than a handful here that have purchased homes in this development, somewhere east of here...

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 6:38 AM

There are always those willing to cheat in life, from tiddlywinks to the latest financial Ponzi they're there. The game format today however makes the need to cheat less likely as missing the ding really doesn't matter hugely. It's all about how well you can putt once you know your distances and are able to factor in the wind.

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 8:22 AM

have to love the poor players whining about cheating

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 8:24 AM

tiffer67:
    There are always those willing to cheat in life, from tiddlywinks to the latest financial Ponzi they're there.

Isn't that the darn truth ? Just look at the very famous Sigmund Freud....the greatest confidence man of all time...never found or discovered a cure, but instead invented a disease...

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 10:28 AM

SweetiePie:

Isn't that the darn truth ? Just look at the very famous Sigmund Freud....the greatest confidence man of all time...never found or discovered a cure, but instead invented a disease...

Hardly qualifies as the 'greatest confidence man of all time'.....  and to which disease are you referring? 

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 12:59 PM

LiitleJoe:

If anybody thinks that cheating is not happening they are naive to say the least. Look at some of the scores posted in these tournaments, 12 and 14 under par on some very difficult courses, ar you kidding me. I play on a fairly regular basis and average 67 for most courses, there is no way you can attain scores in the 50's without some sort of programmin aid.

Seriously dude??? I know hundreds of players who can score "in the 50's" anytime, any course...and I can assure you none of them "cheat"...they have simply "mastered the game" over countless thousands of hours, which at this point- by contrast- you have not yet done. Just saying...

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 2:38 PM

dedBuNNy:

SweetiePie:

Hardly qualifies as the 'greatest confidence man of all time'.....  and to which disease are you referring? 

Which you ask?

The same one that led him to make his living. The living that made him famous and allowed him to travel in upper levels of society. The one that allowed for his heavy use of cocaine and consider morphine as a probable cure. The same one that gave birth to a new words ; Oedipus Complex, libido, Death Drive, and the one that coddled his interpretation and critique of religion & culture.

The one mixed up with Nietzsche, Jung, feminism and other notions contained in his almost 20 books that provided income. That very disease that produced for him a whole new climate of opinion under whom we conduct our different lives.

And...the one that allows Phil McGraw, another con, to swindle in $30-40 million per year for nothing. 

Freud would have been befuddled if he had studied the behavior of the Dead Rabbits gang of 5 Points only to find out it was a thing called survival. ;-}

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 3:37 PM

SweetiePie:

dedBuNNy:

SweetiePie:

Which you ask?

The same one that led him to make his living. The living that made him famous and allowed him to travel in upper levels of society. The one that allowed for his heavy use of cocaine and consider morphine as a probable cure. The same one that gave birth to a new words ; Oedipus Complex, libido, Death Drive, and the one that coddled his interpretation and critique of religion & culture.

The one mixed up with Nietzsche, Jung, feminism and other notions contained in his almost 20 books that provided income. That very disease that produced for him a whole new climate of opinion under whom we conduct our different lives.

And...the one that allows Phil McGraw, another con, to swindle in $30-40 million per year for nothing. 

Freud would have been befuddled if he had studied the behavior of the Dead Rabbits gang of 5 Points only to find out it was a thing called survival. ;-}

I'm not really sure what that's supposed to be, reads more or less like a small and abbreviated Wikipedia session. Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly no fan of the man either as a 'Doctor' or a pioneer in any sense of the word. It's just that those first two paragraphs are well, somewhat scattered and not very focused. 

I'm still not seeing any mention of the 'disease' he invented. 

I'm not sure Freud would have been much interested at all in what the hell went on with respect to bunch of gangsters battling it out, in what is the never-ending quest to maliciously and brutally terrorize, exploit and oppress everyone and anyone. A career and lifestyle which has pretty well been in existence since patriarchal rule became the 'norm' oh so many years ago way back when. 

Sayin'......

Good on you though for referencing an 'actual' confidence man, Dr. Phil...  Swindle indeed..  ;) Long list of those guys... 

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 8:42 PM

people are talking about this on another thread

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/277577/1998800.aspx#1998800

• akash1592
    322 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 7:00 AM

" WGT forbids me to take the name of account, so i cannot do it. . But if you wanna know the name, message me.. and see for yourself. "

Look at the Scoring History and tell me it not a Cheat account..  I have emailed WGT , also messaged a mod. , they wont do anything about it.   

I mean how is some1 supposed to get a whole number score, like 204,203 in a blitz ..    He played 1 blitz a day for 50 consecutive days..  and then starter playing Ready Go's,.  Now he is a Legend with 52 avg..

I have reported this account for over 2 weeks now..  I want to ask everyone's opinion.. if they feel its a cheat account or not.

RSS