Forums

Help › Forums

CC Upgrades & Private Tournament Walkthrough

Mon, Aug 21 2017 3:01 PM (195 replies)
  • CalvinTragedy
    2 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2011 9:29 PM

Hey people

If i post a good score on a course in tournament play for cred, but i want to go and try to do better. Will it post my most recent score or my best?

• labordayk
    389 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2011 12:39 AM

CalvinTragedy:

Hey people

If i post a good score on a course in tournament play for cred, but i want to go and try to do better. Will it post my most recent score or my best?

Your best.

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 3:42 AM

The better players have to hit from their teir tees.....  Imagine me...  playing as a tour master and somehow the next thing I know I'm bumped up to the legend teir....  wow...  hitting the championship tees aint fun... and if you create a club tourney...  that is where I have to hit from...  Now when it comes to the other stuff...  people play.. and people win...  and of course the people who tend to score lower are going to win more...  but isn't it the challenge of playing them that makes you work on getting better?  don't underestimate the need to expand and learn....  competition is a good thing... or we'd all be sitting at home on our Xbox/Nintendo/playstation playing TW.

• HackNSlashN
    56 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 10:34 PM

Richard4168:

suncity28:
    Just set up 4 tournaments & name them round 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 total all the scores together after the 4 rounds. 

Agreed. This would be the best CC feature. Not to mention an automatic Club member message system. And also a way to to create match-play tournaments from within the create tournament page.

Give the opportunity to create 24, 48, 72 hours, or 7 days between each tournament round up to 4 total rounds. Adding the total tournament scores together is a nice touch too.

The Club message system is simply a check-box by all the members names. Then write a message in a blog box (with the ability to send links) then simply put a check-mark in the box next to the member you want to send a Club message too. Its essential for notifying members about setting-up tournaments instead of copy & pasting a message on 50, 75, 100, 200 members' walls. Look at my profile activity, it's loaded with wall messages which is eating-up vital web-site resources.

This Plus 1000's !!    I'm about to organize our clubs first multi game tourney and I'll have to keep track of the scoring and do tons of work.  make it easier on us please!!!  and what would be the harm in giving each CC based on membership some credits to award our members? or balls and clubs just like in real ?

• tezzastheman
    1,137 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 6:00 PM

Hey hack n slash! there are many that have been calling for this for ages. Check out this thread

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/54392.aspx

Hmmn dont know why this is not a link... Its in product suggestions/impoved cc play

• KCDUFFER
    71 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 12:32 AM

WHY DO WE NOT HAVE THE OPTION OF MATCH PLAY & ALT. SHOT TOURNEY'S

• wilpwr7
    11 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 7:02 PM

I have a member that says he cannot access any of out CC tourneys. He says it is telling him he is not eligible. We live in Wisconsin which isn't restricted, although he does live in Milwaukee maybe 60 miles from Illinois which is restricted. Maybe it's because he is at master level and the rest of the club is at tour pro?

• cm68
    892 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 9:42 PM

KCDUFFER:

WHY DO WE NOT HAVE THE OPTION OF MATCH PLAY & ALT. SHOT TOURNEY'S

Additional CC Tournament Options:

Can I just add to this request the following, as they are becoming important options that I think should also be added to future versions of this great site...

1) Single Play options for CTTH comps.

2) Skins games options

3) Options to RESTRICT comps to specific tiers (singular and/or multiple)

4) Additional courses if not the FULL course range

5) and last but not least, when a ball is lost (water hazard, weeds, out of bounds etc), place it in what i would call my 'Sunday Bucket"... this is where all my old and somewhat uplayable balls end up for when i want to play a practice round in real life, or a course where I don't want to loose my expensive new balls.

Cheers and thanks in advance for any concideration you may give this reply.

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2012 12:45 AM

cm68:
    3) Options to RESTRICT comps to specific tiers (singular and/or multiple)

+1

and Owner's options to sent multiple messages for members

+1

Members lobby (to see what member is online) & Chat room 

+1

cheers :)

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2012 1:33 AM

Many of hese requests are very worthy..  and have been requested time and time again.

Hopefully WGT will enable some further options to CC's

- The ability to select "captains' with CC priviledges.

- The ability to put unused clubs inthe CC shop for Master or under to buy, credits going back to the club to provide prices/ incentives for premium tounrys

- a percentage of club earnings to be accessible for the prizes/ incentives also.

RSS