Help › Forums

Programs are getting out of hand

Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:11 PM (49 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 1:35 PM

YankeeJim:
    I can see 1/16th out of square when building something

Now Now Jim 1/16 that means its 1/32 out of square you have some darn good eyes :)

Couldn't resist .......lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 1:38 PM

LMAO. Proved it more than once and saved myself some grief in the process. Now if I could just grasp why, no matter how much I trim something, it's still too damned short.  :-D

• DarSum
    1,440 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 7:23 PM

YankeeJim:

LMAO. Proved it more than once and saved myself some grief in the process. Now if I could just grasp why, no matter how much I trim something, it's still too damned short.  :-D

That's what she said.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 5:19 AM

OK, lets put this bull *** to bed for once and all.

I took up golf as a kid after my Uncle introduced me, he was a carpenter by trade but his hobby was fly fishing. When idle at work he used to practice casting into a plastic  beaker many yards away.

He was excellent, and when he took up golf he was a really good player without tuition.

I am the same.

I have excellent hands - small.

I could have been a boxer, a pilot, a jockey or even a footballer, but I ended up a  computer technician..

I can ride horses, a motorbike and play golf to a high level.

When I lost my eye at 27 years old my darts, snooker and golf game all improved.

There is no cheat program that can beat me at this game because I have better co-ordination than a computer.

Regards

1i

Edit, the rider to all that is of course is that I am brilliant at maths and it only takes a nanosecond for me to compute the shot, I play in less than 10 seconds every shot.

P.s. we don't have basements in Thailand so don't come up with that old shite

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 5:29 AM

oneeyedjohn:
    Edit, the rider to all that is of course is that I am brilliant at maths and it only takes a nanosecond for me to compute the shot, I play in less than 10 seconds every shot.

And knowing your clubs and planning your shot while you're waiting makes this work. Plus, the longer you stare and think about something the more time your mind has to play tricks on you. Go with your instincts. :-)

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 5:38 AM

we must play a game or two Jim

• barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 6:09 AM

oneeyedjohn:
    P.s. we don't have basements in Thailand so don't come up with that old shite

I'll give you a game John, but first I'll need to move my computer from my basement here in Hua Hin.

Hope you realise I'm teasing, although I do have a basement.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 6:11 AM

oneeyedjohn:

we must play a game or two Jim

LOL. Throw in a couple of boosts and we could get a round in in about 10 minutes.  :-D

• Braidan1218
    101 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 7:13 AM

Braidan1218:

I don't play in tournaments or for credits...yet.

I play against myself, when the day comes when I finally average under 80 I will be happy, half stroke to go.

I fear I'll need to upgrade to get much lower and shooting 50-60 LOL that is not in my near future.

HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!

lol

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:11 PM

SOYEL1:
    PerfectMeter

Does it work? YES YES YES, you just have too perfect it.

I lost interest in this game when I found out Integrity vs $ was no longer an ISSUE!!!!!

RSS