Forums

Help › Forums

Programs are getting out of hand

Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:11 PM (49 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 9:42 AM

Oh and that  so called dressed up calculator with some fine tuning could probably get you to within 2 yards or closer on every shot, try competing with that.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 9:50 AM

YankeeJim:
    p.s., And I ain't coming down on you. Just because I took your poster down doesn't mean I'm coming down on you.  :-P

What the heck did I do now.........LMAO

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 9:53 AM

Woodoworkery:
    What the heck did I do now.

Sheesh, bad when you have to explain it. I knew you when youse was a whippersnapper here. Now youse all growed up and in all the help I ever gave you, I never put those thoughts in your head. You're just feeling insignificant because you ain't at the top because better golfers is whupping you. So there.   ;-)

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 10:04 AM

What makes you think these programs are so accurate? Surely, they are nothing more than a compilation of simple formulae. Many players use their own formulae to get an estimate of what shot to hit, simply because consistency trumps 'feel'. But the nuances of the game mean it is difficult to acheive anything more than an estimate; few varibles follow a linear relationship and there simply is too great variation between clubs/ holes.

The only cheats avaiable are the so-called autoclick/ autoding softwares.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 10:11 AM

Jeeeeshhh YJ, you sounded like SM there. Go borrow his haggis fighter bomber, and go learn them yunggins a lesson.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 10:11 AM

LOL.......... Like I said before if you want to play the computer, get WGT to implement that option and go for it. 

I'm just old school, and I was just making a statement. If you think that by me opening up this can of worms is going to change anything you have another thought coming. I am far from insignificant my friend , I still will play anyone in this game, and play with 100% pure confidence.

There is always someone better, anyone can win at any given time , that's the way it is in any sport. 

Now put my damn poster back

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 10:34 AM

For some reason the link doesn't work... I will post the link this way:

httpturnersoftwareconsultingcom/PerfectMeter.aspx

You can just google "perfect meter wgt"

Don't know how this programs work or if they do work at all, just mentioned someone said he/she used it thinking it was legal. Other than that I don't care because I am my own caddy. Good luck to everyone.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 10:46 AM

SOYEL1:

Just passing through, let me just say my piece and leave:

Do not attempt to use a 3rd party program that affects your WGT gameplay.

If you are playing WGT with a 3rd party program that affects your gameplay, WGT will know, and your account may be immediately and permanently disabled.

Carry on  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Braidan1218
    101 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 11:01 AM

I don't play in tournaments or for credits...yet.

I play against myself, when the day comes when I finally average under 80 I will be happy, half stroke to go.

I fear I'll need to upgrade to get much lower and shooting 50-60 LOL that is not in my near future.

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 11:09 AM

WGTpizza:

SOYEL1:

Just passing through, let me just say my piece and leave:

Do not attempt to use a 3rd party program that affects your WGT gameplay. 

If you are playing WGT with a 3rd party program that affects your gameplay, WGT will know, and your account may be immediately and permanently disabled.

Carry on  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

way cool!!

RSS