Forums

Help › Forums

Sandbagging Change

Tue, Jan 22 2013 11:03 AM (162 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:20 PM

Ok  ,, I am a level 94 Master . Got to 94 by doing one hole a day for con,s days when I dont play full games .880 pionts add up fast over a year . And I dont play full games every day cause I was getting burned out .

I  post every score when I do play full games so long as there are no quiters on the fisrt hole .

It,s not so much about the players like me who play for fun ,But the ones who start a nother account ,have all the notes on every course and every hole , that lay low , and try to take other players for credits .

OPY

• hatcojack
    410 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:38 PM

very simple, do not play for credits!!!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:42 PM

hatcojack:

very simple, do not play for credits!!!

Don't play him ever ^^^ .period.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 4:05 PM

opyeuclid:

It,s not so much about the players like me who play for fun ,But the ones who start a nother account ,have all the notes on every course and every hole , that lay low , and try to take other players for credits .

OPY

DING!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 4:08 PM

I think it,s OK to play for credits if you want to . Just play someone you know .

Playing for credits with some player from the lobby is looking for a easy score or a let down.

If you do find someone from the lobby who is a " new " player and get taken to the cleaner for your credits , You have nobody to blame but yourself .

OPY

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 5:30 PM

challenge matches aren't the only issue this could solve......remember monthly and weekly tourney's are for credits too, or prizes, in most cases.  

good job WGT

• LukasDad
    5 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 7:54 PM

This is my first time in the forums as I was directed here after complaining to WGT.

I was a tour-pro with a 66 average. The only credits I have spent are for a Ping K15 driver, everything else is starter. I will NOT spend real money on this game.

Recently I made Master at L52 and now have to tee off from the blue. After SEVERAL practice rounds using the aforementioned K15 driver, I can assuredly say that every aspect of my game will suffer. Average, fairways hit, GIR, and putts will all skyrocket.

WGT HAS to take into account what club sets players are using when determining what tier we should be at!!

I will not continue playing just to watch my numbers fall apart when the only solution is to spend real money. This is an obvious money-grab by WGT and I will not fall for it!!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 8:55 PM

WGTpizza:
    We are wracking our brains trying to come up with solutions to this problem

How about,  tee boxes chosen based on the driver a player has in their inventory.  

• LukasDad
    5 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 9:59 PM

This is ridiculous!!!!

I can't even get GIR on par 4's anymore!!!!

Hey WGT, the K15 and starter 3-wood won't reach a green 450 yards away!!

Hey WGT, I'm not rich! I can't buy a "virtual" clubs for $100!

Put me back to Tour Pro so I can stay competitive with other players like me!!

Because right now I'm done with this game. Which I know you don't give a crap since I don't spend real money anyway.

So I guess I'll just say thanks for taking all the fun out of the game for me.

RSS