Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT: New balls

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 3 2010 8:31 AM (51 replies)
  • Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 8:10 AM

Being harangued from somebody who thinks he's a pirate! Can only be the internet. And, Nick, not Nick Griffin is it? Hiding your patriotism behind the Flag of St George, no doubt a BNP member, you scoundral. Just because a person does not agree with his/her governments' policy does not make them any less a citizen of that country. Unlike you, I am not proud to be British, I'm just that, British, purely a consequence of natal geography, and following that do not believe I am any better or worse than any other person born in any other country. Can you honestly say the same?

Anyway, at this moment, 6-6 in the Ryder Cup with chances to win in the remaining four matches, Liverpool losing 2-0 at home to Blackpool and in the relegation zone of the premier league, Sunday afternoons don't come much better than this!

The Yak

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 8:31 AM

no....not a member of the bnp...i have nothing against the colour of ppls skin or where they come from....it be religion i hate, dellusional bs! (funny how you consider the english flag as racist my friend) im english and proud of the fact!

asalamo aliakum!

RSS