Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Levels and Tiers

Tue, Sep 14 2010 2:19 PM (51 replies)
  • Stanholio
    28 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 7:43 AM

I don't really care about my average or how many rounds I play or even my stupid level. 

Spent a lot of time and effort taking surveys for enough credits too buy a new set of PRO clubs. In fact it took a few months logging in daily to finally get what I wanted.

Suddenly i am a master and forced to tee off from masters tees that I was not prepared to have to do yet.  I am also a terrible putter and probably would not make master the old way for a few years. 

I managed to sell and take surveys to get a masters driver and masters irons. Then this morning I took another 450 survey and a 150 and now have enough to buy  a master fairway wood, hybrid and wedges and finish off my master set. 

PROBLEM:  WGT removed these clubs from my reach and I cannot purchase them and finish my Masters set...........

THANKS WGT!!!!!!!

• LGOLF
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 2:19 PM

Well, my own story adds weight to the general outcry regarding the new Pro Shop policy, based exclusively on levels.

I had an email access problem with an other WGT account that prevented me from entering country clubs. So I ended giving up on that account and opening this new LGOLF account. Then, in 2 days, I made it to masters, only to discover that, at my level 14, all the master clubs are locked for the next weeks, if not months of play!

This is immensely frustrating, and I think WGT has to loosen its Pro Shop policy and only restrict the access to select clubs, based on levels, while allowing players to buy suitable equipment, based on their tier. Anything else is bound to anger a multitude of players, and even turn some completely off.

RSS