Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Legend!

Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:45 PM (57 replies)
  • vespa1965
    212 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:51 AM

TheZiggy:

Some observations after playing a few rounds. First off, I'm fortunate to see no issues with the meter, beyond what I was already suffering before.

There is no difference in the tee I'm hitting from, but the Legend does now get the extra super greasy ice like Championship green speed. As far as I'm concerned that doesn't make too much difference, as it's just a little readjustment in speed calculations.

There is however a nasty sideeffect, which means that Pro's run away from playing a round with me even more than they ever did before.

Found this too, even Master and Tour Masters declining a match and even the one who did play on, once realising the green speed dropped out straight away. I know it's early days and all that, but I see this as a nail in the coffin for the multi-play mode. Hope I'm proved wrong but it doesn't look good at the moment.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 12:56 PM

Hey guys, just a quick mention...

Now that the new Tier system is in place we can start adding tournaments for these tiers (Tour Pro, Tour Master, Legend).  So you can expect new tournaments soon, please stand by!

-Sky

• atadad
    14 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 2:34 PM

So nothing has changed. The same hand full of people who are at the top of every leader board now will be at the top then also. I will still be out of my league.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:24 PM

Hi Guys,

Here are the September 18-Hole Unlimited Tournaments for players in the new tiers...

Tour Pros

Tour Masters

Legend

Enjoy!

-Sky

• TarheelsRule
    5,476 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:42 PM

I haven't noticed any meter issues outside of the normal ones.

The green speed is very fast, I can see that you aren't going to get to play with anyone under your level.

Would it be possible to explain the levels, I know we all started at 30 and are working up but it would be nice to see what increases your points.

Thanks.

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:18 PM

Well what a scene this is at WGT!  So many legends crowned for so few achievement-

"HEY!  Nothing you can SAY!  Nothings gonna change what you done to ME!"

OMG, it's the Legend Killer Randy Orton!  And i don't think he's out here to shake hands!  He's already on the offence and-

Oh and he just RKO'ed TarheelsRule!  I don't think he's done, looks like he might be eyeing off... oh no, not this!

Holy crap WGTNiv just got punted!  And that's sent the rest of the Legends running for their lives!

"HEY!  Nothing you can SAY!"

The legend killer Randy Orton has struck again JR, and you gotta wonder, is there anything he won't do?

"Now it's time to SHINE!"

Well, SOMEBODY had to do it!!!  :P!

• Stryker37
    6 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:10 PM

The question I have, if it hasn't been asked already, is are they going to have the monthly pay tourney's for the legends or any other tier not currently on the board.

• Serj
    57 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:45 PM

overthetop2:
    Well, SOMEBODY had to do it!!!  :P!

Hahahaha...nice.

RSS