Forums

Help › Forums

SCORE D? Why "D"

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 14 2010 1:34 PM (7 replies)
  • SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Sat, Mar 13 2010 11:50 PM

What does that mean when it says "SCORE D" near my name during a tour?

I don't know if we use letters in real golf for ratings or it is just for WGT. Why use letters in addition to the +/- score we're used to?

Rob

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2010 11:50 AM

We don't use letter grades for your scores.    Where did you see this happen?  Can you provide any screenshots?

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2010 11:59 AM

WGTniv:

We don't use letter grades for your scores.    Where did you see this happen?  Can you provide any screenshots?

Could that be "D" for Disqualified?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2010 12:05 PM

No, the only letters on the leaderboards are WD's, but that wouldn't show up during an actual game.

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2010 12:11 PM
    if u look on ur profile page by ur name while ur playing a ranked round u'll see the letter D
  • imcoola
    228 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2010 12:14 PM
    I think it's just the past form of Score: Scored. It means that you just holed your shot and that you have now a Score for that hole. You "Scored". regards
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2010 12:45 PM

Alright, as you can see I was able to duplicate this quite easily.  The issues occur when you are playing the game and have the main browser window open.  Once you reach the scorecard screen between holes and then refresh your website window (or open it for the first time), you'll end up seeing this.  Normally it would show "FOR PAR" or "FOR BIRDIE" in that space, but I believe the refresh is kicking out the variable somehow, so that's why it's coming up as SCORE D or SCORED.  This is just a visual error and won't affect your score.

If you figure out a different way to duplicate this, please let us know.

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2010 1:34 PM

WGTniv:
    Once you reach the scorecard screen between holes and then refresh your website window (or open it for the first time), you'll end up seeing this

That's exactly what I got as a message. I played a round and you are right, it appears only on the main page when the scorecard is displayed in the game client window. I thought at first it was some kind of ranking used here.

I didn't see it during another occasion yet.

Thanks for the reply.

Rob

RSS