Forums

Help › Forums

make free credit

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 15 2010 11:49 AM (5 replies)
  • ckielcave
    4 Posts
    Sat, Mar 13 2010 7:53 PM

hi.. as im new.. and have no paypal (well its empty lol) and no credit card.. i was doing the free method filling the survey stuff.. but half of it dint work..

wtv some one told me to do the netflix one.. but just cant find it .. where is it ???

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2010 10:35 AM

somewhere on the site you will see a banner that says get credits without depositing cash. Click on it and it brings up the free credit offers.

• Middle4man
    368 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2010 11:24 AM
    Go to your account by clicking on such just above the "Play Now" button. Select "Buy Credits" tab on the next screen. On the next screen you will need to scroll down to where it says "Change billilng information". On that screen look on the lower part of Step 2 where it says "Complete offers to earn credits", and on my screen the Netflix offer is at the very top.
    1,644 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 5:30 AM

Some offers are restricted by region.  Personally I have only ever seen an offer for 45cr (may be lower now) for some IMVU thing... never bothered to see if it worked.

*edit* - it's now down to a whopping 15 credits.... lol

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 11:38 AM

Here is a direct link: http://www.wgt.com/user/gambit.aspx. You will need to be logged in to see the page.

• ckielcave
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 11:49 AM

ah im stuck with the emvu to :( so i dont have  netflix :(

which country have netflix ???

RSS