Help › Forums

I'm curious why...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 12 2010 1:28 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Buzz_Killian
    40 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2010 5:33 PM
    On my profile page, in the activity block, none of my play time is showing up for yesterday March 10th? I'm just curious why. Heck it may even hurt my average, But I know I played yesterday. Best Regards, Buzz
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2010 6:13 PM

Hey Buzz,

Send an e-mail to members@worldgolftour.com, they'll set you straight.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2010 6:15 PM

The activity block shows only has so many entries, those that show are from the 11th.  All of your activity on the 10th were CTTH plays, none of those will effect your average.  The last stroke play you posted was on the 9th in the multiround.

Click on score history and you will see it all.

Gary

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2010 6:37 PM

I'm curious why my girlfriend keeps asking for a wristwatch when there's a clock right there on the oven.

• Buzz_Killian
    40 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2010 3:42 AM
    Thanks Gary, I see that now. my bad... Cheers Buzz
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2010 7:42 AM

OaktheToke:
    I'm curious why my girlfriend keeps asking for a wristwatch when there's a clock right there on the oven.

That's crazy...next she'll want shoes & some birth control pills.

• pricehcs
    288 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2010 9:13 AM

Or why she wants an Ipod where there are radios in the car, the house, what's up with that?

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2010 9:30 AM

SweetiePie:

OaktheToke:

I hope she doesn't wear high heels. Her hands will be farther away from the dirty dishes in the sink.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2010 12:58 PM

AlaCowboy:

SweetiePie:

OaktheToke:

I hope she doesn't wear high heels. Her hands will be farther away from the dirty dishes in the sink.

Just be careful. Next she will want a drivers license and then want to register to vote which is what caused the big mess we are in now.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2010 1:26 PM

On the contrary folks, trips to the salon and stilettos are in, as are the BC pills.  Much like El Tigre my soldier prefers to do his marching sans helmet.

As far as the registering to vote, well lets not get ahead of ourselves.  Priorities people!

• PAGES
RSS