Forums

Help › Forums

GIMME BACK MY AWARD!!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 11 2010 1:25 PM (3 replies)
  • Rowdee
    17 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2010 12:49 PM

Yes....I am a pathetic loser who has no life and needs petty things liking gaming awards to validate my life. However, the server conex were so bad yesterday ( couldn´t seem to finish a game because of crashes) that the Gold Long Drive award that I got  (327 yds.) was lost because of a CRASH. Damnit!!! It´s such a pain when you can´t keep a game going. Had some good ones but they vaporize after everyone crashes and burns early.  I love the game , as I love golf for real. I understand that sometimes there are issues. But really! Anyway....that´s my rant. WGT, it´s a great game and I wish you all the success. Made some good buddies here too. Cheers.   Robert (Rowdee)

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2010 1:08 PM

Hey Rowdee,

Sorry to hear about the bad luck there, but remember that even if the game crashes and you are forced to exit the browser your game will still be auto-saved for you.  When you reload the game client you'll given the option to resume your round in single player and you'll be able to pick up right where you left off.  You won't lose any of the awards that you won during the round as long as you finish up and post the score.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2010 1:10 PM

Rowdee-When your game crashes you should still be able to resume it as a single player. If you get that big hit and the game crashes when you restart it should ask you if you want to resume the game. Finish it yourself to get the award. GL

• Rowdee
    17 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2010 1:25 PM

Yes..thanks. I´m aware that you can finish your game. But this time it didn´t come back like usual. No big deal. Just typical gaming stuff. Thanks guys.

RSS