Forums

Help › Forums

contact wgt

Wed, Mar 20 2019 5:09 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Partsman41953
    341 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2013 6:00 AM

I have a question for WGT. I did not know where to post this but here goes. 

The country club that I belong to would like to have more club tournaments in the future but with all the different tiers we have it is a disadvantage to the ones of us who are Legends playing tiers that are below us having to hit from the different tees. Is there a way to make it fair for everyone that we all hit from the same tees as some of the members in our club have Legend equipment but have not tiered up yet.

Thanks for any information you can offer us.  

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2013 11:43 AM

Partsman41953:

I have a question for WGT. I did not know where to post this but here goes. 

The country club that I belong to would like to have more club tournaments in the future but with all the different tiers we have it is a disadvantage to the ones of us who are Legends playing tiers that are below us having to hit from the different tees. Is there a way to make it fair for everyone that we all hit from the same tees as some of the members in our club have Legend equipment but have not tiered up yet.

Thanks for any information you can offer us.  

Tier tourneys have been available for CC,s for a few months now. You can set any tourney for any tier.

• Sugar18
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 4:36 AM

Hi I`am having trouble my drivers have  gone from set what has gone wrong?????

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 3:43 PM

Open the game client (play now button) and then left click menu.  Left click my equipment,  Then near the bottom where it say "DRIVERS", left click that tab.  It will open and show all drivers in your equipment inventory.  Use the green > to select one.  Left click and hold it and drag it up to one of the 5 boxes under the "OPTIONAL CLUBS" heading.  That will out the driver in your bag.

If you had a rental club, when the rental expires, it is removed automatically.  You have to do the above to reload your owned clubs.

Good Luck

• Partsman41953
    341 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 3:39 AM

I did not know where to post this but I was here and played on July 4th but did not receive the golf ball that was being given away for playing on the 4th. 

Thanks

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 4:58 AM

• Partsman41953
    341 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2018 7:26 AM

I am not sure what is going on but the last 3 rounds I have shot, with the last one being -11, still showed my average at 61.54. What might be going on with my average not changing?

Thanks

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2018 7:43 AM

Par 5s and par 3s don't count 

Partsman41953:

I am not sure what is going on but the last 3 rounds I have shot, with the last one being -11, still showed my average at 61.54. What might be going on with my average not changing?

Thanks

• Partsman41953
    341 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2019 4:55 AM

I hope this is the correct people to get in contact with. I have had to take a leave of absence from WGT because my mom got ill and then passed away on March 6. I will not be able to play for another couple of weeks to observe the mourning period. My question is is that I was active, playing almost every day. I am not sure how many days in a row I played but now I have to start over because of my sudden loss. Is there anything WGT can do to continue my days days of play.

Thanks, 

Glenn Gilbert

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2019 5:09 AM

• PAGES
RSS