Forums

Help › Forums

Quitters

Mon, Mar 8 2010 3:39 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 10:03 PM

It's 1:00 AM Eastern Time and I'd like to be the first to start the March 6th 2010 Daily Quitters Thread.    I have nothing to post but ... I figure since I'm not good enough to win a ready go tournament ... at least I can be first in something.   :)

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 10:11 PM

LMFAO again....you big silly teddy bear!!!!

TOO funny Lou!!!

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 10:13 PM

in on the first page of the quitters thread..........holla atcha boy

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 10:23 PM

^^^^^^

hey now

what have i told you about hiding cameras in my living room oak?

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 10:32 PM

Too funny, I liked Oak's Dr. Phil idea from earlier, honestly lets have a special spot in the forum, like a whine-a-thon, whatever it needs to be called, set it up.

Why have a new thread everytime, just make it easy for people and keep it all in one tidy place, no, I'm serious, really, give them their own island.  Its never going to stop, cheating, quitting, cheating, quitting, quitting, cheating, oh me or my why do I have to spend money, wahhh, and ON, and on.....

Then everytime another thread pops up in the wrong place polluting useful areas in the forum, these threads can just be moved to the Dr, Phil area, voila. 

Hell pretty soon we're going to need that place just for all the whining that goes on about all the whining about all the quitting, what a viscious circle LOL

Ah, nurse, is it time for my meds yet.... :P

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 10:35 PM

Sorry Rob, there's still one left in your fantasy football trophy for the 2006 Ron Mexico All-Stars, and I couldn't resist.  

I promise that's the last camera left in your pad after our failed business venture, LilRobLive.com, the one and only Premier Player Access Network.  

Perhaps someday the world will be ready.  Goodtimes.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sat, Mar 6 2010 9:35 AM

Thanks for the responses boys, girls, and Rob.

Almost 12 hours later ... and I noticed 2 other threads on Quitters today.

But you guys saw it .... I came in first !!!!    Do i win credits for it ???

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Sat, Mar 6 2010 10:08 AM

I don't know how quitters get so much attention, yet quilters are much worse.   With their fancy needles quilting items to give away to people who want no part of their ugly quilts.

Down with the quilters!   May you prik your fingers and bleed all over your quilts !

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 9:12 AM

lvietri:
    It's 1:00 AM Eastern Time and I'd like to be the first to start the March 6th 2010 Daily Quitters Thread

(Judges, can we have a ruling here?!?)

Well, actually, no. 

I'm terribly sorry, sir, but it seems in your haste to become first for the day, you have neglected to account for the various time zones in the United States.  WGT is located in the Pacific Time Zone, specifically San Francisco, California, USA.

Your post was not first, in actuality it was last on March 5, 2010.  Please allow me to quote from the thread header:

lvietri wrote the following post at 03-05-2010 10:03 PM:

So, there you have it.  Thank you for your submission and we hope that this lesson learned will enable you in the future to submit your entries properly on time.

(Too funny thread.... thanks for chuckle!   Peace)

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 9:24 AM

i can't believe you people can take such a serious topic as someone getting stranded on  a golf course all by their lonesome, and poke fun at it. have you no shame? remember, winners never quit and quitters never win. as led zeppelin once said, i can't quit you babe. your pal, JB

• PAGES
RSS