Forums

Help › Forums

free credits for blockbuster movies (2250 credits)

Fri, Mar 5 2010 4:39 PM (2 replies)
  • lumpner
    23 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 8:12 PM
    i have emailed these gambit folks twice now over the last 10 days,. NO RESPONSE have i received. just want to know my status. just want alittle communication. thank you. lou LUMPNER)
  • WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 3:45 PM

Hi Lumpner,

To what address did you send your issue?  If you're having trouble with an offer, the best way to get in touch with our partner is a Gambit is to fill out a support request from the offer status page here: http://www.wgt.com/user/gambit.aspx . This will send a request to our partners at Gambit who process the offers.  You can do this by clicking on the "?" next to the offer listed under your "offers in progress" section.

Once you create a support request with valid info, please answer all the questions the support representative asks and send all necessary confirmation information. Once our partners at Gambit receive all the necessary information, they forward it to the advertisers to confirm. They can only credit your account after the advertiser confirms that you completed the offer correctly.

Please note that it takes some advertisers up to a week to verify the conversions after they have been sent all the necessary information.

Since you say it's been more than 10 days since you completed the offer, you might not still see it on your "offers in progress" list.  If this is the case, please feel free to email Gambit directly at gambithelp@getgambit.com and include as many relevant details as you can about the offer you completed.

• lumpner
    23 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 4:39 PM
    thank you for your prompt response; i will follow up with your advice. thank you for giving me direction. lumpner.
RSS