Forums

Help › Forums

Competitor disconnected during game

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 3 2010 4:22 AM (2 replies)
  • Woosley
    2 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 4:11 AM

After we finished the 8th hole, my competitor disconnected and quit.  I was at +3 which for me is unbelievable, and she was at +13.  I was having one of my best games ever which i had received three different rewards.  After she disconnected when we finished the hole it the screen went to the scorecard.  the only option was to close the window, because there wasn't a continue button to go to the next hole alone.  I believe i should get credit for the win and all rewards that i received.  How do i get those.  this is the first rated match i had ever won and i never get rewards shields like it did in that match.  please can someone give me some insight to what i should do?

• Woosley
    2 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 4:15 AM

in my game history it also show that i currently was shooting a 39 on the front nine at St. Andrews but I never finished the game.  Please let me know what you think.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 4:22 AM

When you press the play now button again it should give you the option to continue the round. If you do all the awards and stats will count. If you press forfeit, you will lose them.

Anytime your game crashes it saves your progress so you can finish the game when you restart.

Happy hitting

RSS