Forums

Help › Forums

Playin a Whole Game!!!!

Sun, Feb 28 2010 10:39 AM (3 replies)
  • Crestridge
    6 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 9:51 AM
    hello everyone i just got a couple questions that i would like some anwsers to...if possible.....i have been playing alot of people who have been quitin and i dont get to play a whole game...is that affecting my rating and stats because when they do so i quit as well..........i recently bought some new ball and not really getting to use them because with the games i been playing people quit all the time.......If anyone out there wantin to play (a whole game) and a nice paced game.. please message me i will gladly play...THANK U
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 10:13 AM

Hello Crestridge....

check out the ladders  at www.wgt.agls.org.uk, ...  you'll be amazed.

Plenty of people there all the time, quitting matters so 99% don't, and lots of really cool people to chat and hang out with...

Not just straight play either... there's leagues, guilds, 3 hole, 9 hole, 18 hole...  Mark has done a fantastic job of putting it all together.

Have a nice day.

• ROADKILL53129
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 10:24 AM

I totally agree - the last five times I've attempted multi-player, it's like the foursome had A.D.D. - two only lasted one hole (one birdied and the other parred) and the third player lasted two holes.

It's very frustrating!

• wallydawg68
    46 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 10:39 AM

Hi Crestridge,

Add me to your friends and if you ever see me on and I am not busy I will be happy to play a round with you. Also, like Snaike said, join the wgtls ladder site. Lots of good people on there that won't quit on you. Happy golfing!

Michael

RSS