Forums

Help › Forums

Tournament Play

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 22 2010 3:57 AM (6 replies)
  • Lizard1943
    16 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2010 12:10 PM
    It would be nice to be able to watch a tie breaker. Have a schedule time.
  • spinmaster
    56 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2010 2:15 PM
    After watching the Accenture Match Play Championship, I think it would be really cool in WGT had a match play event with the credits going to the first four finishers.
  • Colber
    19 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 2:22 AM
    have it setup similar to the ready go tournament where the play starts when the slots are full and run as many tourney sets as players who arent already in one join. so if its 128 players max then when the 128th slot fills set two opens up and when reaching 128 the next one opens up till a date deadline to enter is reached and it closes the last open set and then play could be set for a specific date say a saturday or sunday. Prize pool for top 4 or 5 could be getting credits based on entry fee and say 5 thru 10 could get gifts like a specific style club set, club, golf balls or ticket for free entry into a pay tourney ----- just some advanced ideas on the pay part at the end of it. I'd also like to see a small entry fee to attract more players like between 5 and 15 credits a person so total would be halfway decent to split from.
  • borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 3:57 AM

Might not work too well due to the different times everyone has to be on due to where they live. It would be hard for someone to play against someone who lives on the other side of the world. Same country might work well but not with so many people from all over the world.

Even with people in the same country it might be difficult. Night shift workers like me who have to work  many weekends might end up having to forfeit just because they were unable to get on because they were at work and so forth.

RSS