Forums

Help › Forums

sick and tired

Tue, Feb 23 2010 11:56 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • onestonemanone
    45 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 5:47 PM
    people i try to learn from these post as i am new to the game. i dont care how good you are or think you are. when someone post a good question maybe about VEM or about GIFTING please allow EMPLOYEES of WGT to answer. i am sick of the none WGT EMPLOYEES getting envovled and screwing up a perfectly good post. this is not FLAME as i have not mentioned any names. but you know who you are !!! HIT EM STR8
  • ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 6:21 PM
    Hey Stoneman, not trying to stir up trouble here at all, but the purpose of a community forum is for the members to get involved, interact, and hopefully coach or solve simple problems for others. If you just wanted answers from WGT employees, you would send them an e-mail I'm guessing.
  • onestonemanone
    45 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 6:35 PM

thanks ghetto, i see you dont read the threads lol. as i was saying i do read the m to learn, and feel that some just get in the way. but its all good !!!

• johnnyrat
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 7:48 PM

I'm hoping someone can help me.  My hard drive crashed.  I still have my Profile and Handicap, clubs etc. but I'm not able to play or join a group on the left side of the screen.  Anyone have any suggestions?

• Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 8:12 PM

Doesnt sound good Johnnyrat..i would email WGT  members@worldgolftour.com. for some advice on that

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 5:47 AM

johnnyrat:

I'm hoping someone can help me.  My hard drive crashed.  I still have my Profile and Handicap, clubs etc. but I'm not able to play or join a group on the left side of the screen.  Anyone have any suggestions?

It sounds like it may be a Flash issue, johnny. Take a peek at this thread and see if it helps.

http://wgt.com/forums/t/7987.aspx?PageIndex=2

Basically it's uninstalling and reinstalling Flash. Hope this helps.

• Thetruth67
    158 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 8:18 AM

Onemanstone

Based on the 16 months I have been on this site I want to let you know that if you wait for WGT to answer all of your questions you might get all of your answers by the time we get out of Beta. 

When it comes to communication with its members WGT is lacking.  The recent addition of Nivlac or WGTNiv helped, but it is not uncommon for questions to go unanswered for weeks at a time. 

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 9:01 AM

ghettocop1:
    If you just wanted answers from WGT employees, you would send them an e-mail

members@worldgolftour.com

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 9:24 AM

Hi onestone, WGT has spoken about this topic, and we don't intend to chime in in every thread about the topic. You can find one of our responses here: http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/8462.aspx?PageIndex=4

If there is a different angle you'd like to discuss, feel free to start a new thread.

• onestonemanone
    45 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 10:03 AM
    thank you WGTalex for ur responce , but i dont see what that link has to do with my post , i believe it is way off subject due to the others that again are not WGT employees chiming in for no reason.
  • PAGES
RSS