Forums

Help › Forums

Can't Play

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 19 2010 4:09 PM (7 replies)
  • kinneyj
    10 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 8:20 AM

Is there something wrong with my computor ?  When i bring up my WGT page every thing is there but the "play now" and 'play with a group" tabs at the top left of the page. It's been this way for a couple days now..  Can anyone help me ?? 

Thankyou

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 8:47 AM

kinney-Try logging out, clear your Flash cache and browser cache and log back in. Here is where you can clear the Flash cache..

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

Click delete all sites. Hope this get you back in. GL

• kinneyj
    10 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 9:02 AM
    ok, i'll give that a try. will this delete all my saved data ? thankyou for responding
  • kinneyj
    10 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 9:19 AM
    On my profile page it shows i am offline. when i go to the "buy credits page" it says i am logged in as kinneyj, when i hit the log out tab nothing happens
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 9:34 AM

kinneyj:
    ok, i'll give that a try. will this delete all my saved data ? thankyou for responding

No. It just deletes game info in the cache file. It is also something you should do when you buy new clubs. Closing the browser is as good as logging out.

• kinneyj
    10 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 10:41 AM
    well, thanks for the help but i still can't seem to figure it out. went that site you told me about but wasn't sure what to do. thankyou anyway !!!
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 11:08 AM

When you go to that site you will see this..

Click the Delete all sites button and you're done.

• kinneyj
    10 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 4:09 PM
    Thankyou YankeeJim, you have been a big help, it worked !!!! Lets' play sometime !! I'm not very good tho :)
RSS