Forums

Help › Forums

How long does it last

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 16 2010 4:01 PM (0 replies)
  • jasondement
    322 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 4:01 PM

OK this is the scene. Your on hole #10 on bpb back 9 ready go. Smack, beautiful dinger right down the middle 284 yards. Just a nice approach and your on and in for bird. Line up the shot adjusting for wind. Begin your backswing with no beast in sight, on the down swing all is looking good for a dinger ,meter smooth, breathing in harmony, this is it. WHOOPS had to get you right as you click. Ball goes left of green side bunker. OK OK. shake it off. You pitch it up nice and snug to the pin and make your par. Walking off the green with your head hung down telling yourself, alright got that out of my system lets go after the bird on 11. Address at tee, SMACK right down the center again with great position to go at the pin. Wind is strong 15 mph left to right. You adjust your shot. On the backswing all is looking good on your downswing dinger coming, Whoa, you were able to let that one go. You think hmm that 1 almost got me. You start your backswing again, and again all is looking good. You release for the downswing, no problem so far. WHOOMP got ya again. Ball heads way off to the left again but this time hangs on the fringe. You 2 putt get your par and walk off again head pointed at the ground again in shame. I won't go thru the whole course but this happened on 9 straight holes in a tournament that I paid to join. I have been having this problem since the last update but I know the "BEAST" plagues everyone from time to time so I just figured it would go away. Iv'e tried everything ,cleaning cache, different browsers, the whole 9. I just want to know how long does this beast stay in your bag cuz he is about to make me pull my hair out. Though this was the first time it happened on every hole I have been experiencing a whole lot more glitches per round. 1,2,3 or even 4 a round I can deal with but its getting to 10-12 a round. WGT please fix this so I can get my sanity back. 

RSS