Forums

Help › Forums

Available to: No one- in tourney mode

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 16 2010 10:15 AM (2 replies)
  • mike28645
    4 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 6:13 PM

I just signed in and this is what it gave to me, I can not invite friends and they can not see me on line because of this, How do I get this changed

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 7:32 PM

Hi mike,

If you're still experiencing issues try entering an Unlimited play tournament and once you've loaded the first hole exit the game using the END ROUND / MAIN menu option in the game menu.  If that doesn't work try logging out and logging back in again.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 10:15 AM

mike28645:

I just signed in and this is what it gave to me, I can not invite friends and they can not see me on line because of this, How do I get this changed

As Ni.... err WGTniv said, enter a tourney (unlimited) and either finish it or exit through the menu.

The way to never see this problem again is very simple.  When you leave a game in the middle, DO NOT use the big red X in the corner.  Not only will this cause your "Availability" problem it will also cause the game to hang up for others if you're in a multi-player game.

So remember kids....  Always use the Menu - Quit option when you have to leave a game.

Peace.

**ps...

WGTniv:
    If that doesn't work try logging out and logging back in again.
    WGTniv... I have never seen the log off/on reset work on this situation.  Maybe you have?? 

RSS