Forums

Help › Forums

Ranking + Credits

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 15 2010 9:42 AM (2 replies)
  • Marwe
    1 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 12:29 PM

Hi, I´d like to know how can i earn more credits (without buying them)? Does exist any schedule where can i find how many credits I will earn in ranking in tournaments or somewhere....

One more question.. Im amateur - 81 points.. When will I reach next "level"..

Thanks

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 12:38 PM

Hi Marwe,

You can earn credits by participating in the free weekly and monthly tournaments that we offer.  Check out the TOURNAMENTS page and scroll to the bottom.  You'll see a list of the tourneys that are free to enter.  Some are one-time play, some are unlimited play, so be sure to read the tournament rules and details before you tee off.

You are also welcome to check out our 3rd party offers section here. (This is also available through the BUY CREDITS link at the top of every WGT page.)

The exact #'s to promote between tiers are kept secret to discourage any potential sandbagging, but the community can probably give you a general idea.  Keep posting those rounds and you'll be a Pro before you know it. =)

Good luck!

• Golfguy29
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 9:42 AM

That all sounds good, but it does not seem possible...  First off, if you are any good at all, you become a pro way to quick...  Then when entering tournaments, you do not even have a chance to get a decent place.  Example, I turned pro in the first week, after like 5-7 rounds.  Now I am playing against the pro's with starter clubs which won't even allow me to reach a few of the par 4's in 2...

So now, in order to get better clubs, I have to enter more tournaments, but those tournaments are dominated by more experience players using better clubs...  In other words, the only way I could ever compete against them, is to purchase credits to get better clubs...   Guess I will have to find a different game to entertain me...

RSS