Forums

Help › Forums

Invites

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 11 2010 1:22 PM (8 replies)
  • silky4015
    255 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 11:29 AM
    How does one invite their friends to play? I have been to the list, but when I place his name on the find section, it comes up without any place to send an invite too.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 11:39 AM

You need to be in the game start screen. Your available friends will be in your friends list. As host you click on invite and then chose from your friends that are available or type in the name longhand or click anyone to find a random partner.

• silky4015
    255 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 12:17 PM
    Thanks Yankee Jim for you quick reply. however though I have invited 2 freinds, thay are not in my friends list. To be truthfull I've had nothing but trouble with the site when it comes to inviting people. None ot them recieved an email from the site and both have chescked their spam files and they wasn't one there. Now we can't contact each other so that we can play a game together. Though I'm now retired, if I'd have run my business like this I would have gone under long ago.
  • PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 12:24 PM

silky4015:
    How does one invite their friends to play? I have been to the list, but when I place his name on the find section, it comes up without any place to send an invite too.

Ummm... after a visit to your profile, I noticed you have  "0" friends. You gotta have a "friend" before you can invite a "friend" to play. Not so hard to understand, unless I'm not understanding your "problem"....

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 12:25 PM

I think I'm misleading you, silky. I was talking about friends already signed up and you're talking about the other invite-for them to join. The friends list I mentioned has nothing to do with what you're after. It only applies after they sign up. Sorry .

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 12:32 PM

Silky. WGTAlex replied to your other thread about the "invite problem" you've had. She suggested that you email them. Have you seen that reply?

Good Luck

• silky4015
    255 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 1:10 PM

Hi PugsAce, Yes I replied to Alex with an email, but have not seen or recieved a reply.

• silky4015
    255 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 1:12 PM

YankeeJim, thanks, They have signed up, but I cannotappear to get together with them for a game.   

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 1:22 PM

silky4015:

I can try to help... but I need you to clarify some of the things you've asked about.

You say, "I have been to the list" - which list? Do you mean the WGT Players page?

I'm assuming this because you say you put your friend's name "on the find section".

Then you say, "it comes up without any place to send an invite too". What comes up?

Please understand that this will all be moot if your friends haven't signed-up with WGT yet.

Is there no way to contact them to see if they have, or not?

RSS