Forums

Help › Forums

Practice shots?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 6 2010 3:09 PM (3 replies)
  • JGraembo
    1 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 1:36 AM

I read something yesterday about a bug being fixed so you can now change your putter distance after a practice shot.  I was not aware you could take practice shots.  I've been a member for about 3 weeks and am somewhat new.  Can someone explain to me if/how you can take practice shots?

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 2:28 AM

JGraembo:

I read something yesterday about a bug being fixed so you can now change your putter distance after a practice shot.  I was not aware you could take practice shots.  I've been a member for about 3 weeks and am somewhat new.  Can someone explain to me if/how you can take practice shots?

Draw back your club just as you take a real shot but do not click the mouse after release. The club will swing through just like a practice swing and you will not be charged with a stroke.

It isn't actually a practice "shot," but a practice swing.

• SkeeterZ71
    171 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 2:44 AM

Practice swings are a good thing to do if your meter starts sticking. Practice swing a couple times till the meter is smooth again.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 3:09 PM

The practice swing will give you a sense of the meters speed as well. 

To help get started, Check out the Getting Started and FAQs over there--------------------------->

Joey

RSS