Help › Forums

Past Tournaments

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 5 2010 6:05 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Coffeyman
    32 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 7:08 PM
    How am I supposed to see what I placed to see how many credits I should be getting with all of these ready-go tournaments wiping out the one page that WGT allows you to look back on????
  • OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 8:16 PM

Not sure I'm picking up what you're laying down.

Did you try clicking on the TOURNAMENTS tab towards the top of the page 3rd from the right?  That should allow you to see results from any tourny you entered, specifically the RGs.

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 8:48 PM
  • Coffeyman
    32 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 9:06 PM

Those are all the ready-go tournaments.  I am looking for the weekly stroke play and CTH tourney results.

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 10:41 PM

Coffeyman:

Those are all the ready-go tournaments.  I am looking for the weekly stroke play and CTH tourney results.

Yes me too!   I have placed in some past tourneys and cant find where to view them.  I know a way to view them in your profile might be coming down the pike but what about right now?

I hope someone or WGT can pipe in because right now when I look up past tourneys it only shows ONE page, which because of RG's doesnt go very far like 3 days. 

HELP! 

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 11:51 PM

Open ur eyes gents click on tournys top of page theres 3 pictures at the top on the right hand picture it says veiw past tournys hopwe you find it b\c its right there

chipp

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2010 12:27 AM

chipshotcharlie:

Open ur eyes gents click on tournys top of page theres 3 pictures at the top on the right hand picture it says veiw past tournys hopwe you find it b\c its right there

chipp

Chippy you never read the post through the smoke haze!    :)

We've been there and everywhere and you do not see any stroke play past tourneys past a single page which aint helping because the one page is filled up with RG's.

What we need, at least for now is multiple pages to show up like the friend updates or better yet a link in profile to past tourneys played, which I think is coming.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2010 12:44 AM

results are emailed to you as well btw i dont smoke its a picture how easy you people assume  (ass-u-me)

chippy

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2010 12:58 AM

Hey jay most of this years results havnt been released yet you should be practicing and stop trying to get everything changed theres lots of players doing well as is

chipp

• Coffeyman
    32 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2010 6:15 AM
    Boy I never thought this question would bring out such hostility in people. I am glad that some understood that when you click on the link to past tourneys, under the 3 pictures, that it only shows the one page and that only covers a couple days and is wiped out by the RG's pretty quick. They should seperate the RG's, which looks like the RG's have their own link anyway, from the stroke play and CTH competitions just to make it easier. Yes I know I have suggested an improvement and I will get negative responses back, but I don't suggest them very much. I am still not happy about the way credit earnings were slashed to a quarter of what they were for placing 70 or better on the stroke play and CTH competitions so I will make some suggestions here and there. I don't like to be forced to pay for things to improve if I can earn something, and that is what has happened around November.
  • PAGES
RSS