Forums

Help › Forums

Laptop mouse

Thu, Feb 4 2010 2:12 PM (7 replies)
  • AdrianKing
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 12:33 PM
    Having major problems using inbuilt laptop mouse. 90% of time when i "hit mouse" the swing bar does not stop. when it does it is very late. Any help any one, do i need a special mouse.
  • drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 12:57 PM

I used to play only with the built in mouse on my laptop also. I would swing with the touch-pad then use the left-click button to hit the shot. I have switched to using a usb laser mouse. After doing that I noticed a big timing difference between the two. I would recommend using a usb wired mouse. Many people have said a wireless mouse is not reliable to hit the meter perfect. 

Hope this helps

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 2:41 PM

drivnchaos:

I used to play only with the built in mouse on my laptop also. I would swing with the touch-pad then use the left-click button to hit the shot. I have switched to using a usb laser mouse. After doing that I noticed a big timing difference between the two. I would recommend using a usb wired mouse. Many people have said a wireless mouse is not reliable to hit the meter perfect. 

Hope this helps

I don't know about laptops and wireless mice but I use a wireless on my desktop and it seems to work as well as my wired mouse did. 

• DrColossus
    11 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 3:23 PM

I play on a macbook using the touchpad sometimes. For some reason the click response is significantly delayed on putts, but not on any other shots. I have to click early on putts to compensate or it will miss right.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 3:35 PM

I play with this wireless laser mouse connected via USB to my laptop, and it works perfect:

Gigabyte GM-M7700

It costs €20 here, triple the price a normal optical mouse might cost, but it was well worth buying it, I'd say. Would recommend to anyone who plays this game on a laptop.

• frankieibanez
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 3:58 PM

No problems on my Macbook.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 9:54 AM

AK ..Ive heard of others having this issue with laptops. Wired mouse would help overall. Not sure it would eliminate your issue. Drivin seemed to be on to something. GL

• Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 2:12 PM

I had a wireless mouse(very cheap) worked okay for a little while from when i started..(Aug). till now..spent money on batteries and waste of money b/c recently it started messing up..thought it was the game..but seems it was the mouse b/c i just bout a corded mouse...been using it for 2 days..has worked great

RSS