Help › Forums

can not get in to the game client?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 28 2010 4:39 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 9:12 AM
    Since this morning I have not been able to play on WGT. I can sign in to WGT and all seems normal.When I click on the PLAY NOW button I get the game client window, and a circle in the middle is rotating and stops a #55, and than the circle just comes and goes. I never get in to the game screen. Please help me understand what the problem is and how it can be solved. Thanks. Bendeswede
  • WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 10:16 AM

Hi Bendeswede, sounds like you need to clear your Flash cache.  Go here and click on "Delete all sites" in the Settings Manager.

• Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 10:26 AM
    Thanks for your suggestion to clear Flash Cache. I deleted all sites , but it didn't help me run the WGT. Please help if you can. I tried to use a different PC, with same result. Thanks
  • WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 11:11 AM

Bendeswede, we'll follow up with you via email.

• mrgramps
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 2:13 PM
    Bendeswede I had the same thing u r talking about, finally had a spliter put on 2 days ago, & it seems to be doing great right now
  • Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 7:16 PM

Looking forward to your mail.   Just tried to get in to the game client, problem still the same. 

• Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 8:54 AM
    thanks......what kind of SPLITER are you talking about. Please explain how it works.
  • WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 9:08 AM

We sent you a note yesterday afternoon. Have you checked your spam folder?

• Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 9:32 AM
    Never got a NOTE from you. If you are talking about an E-mail you sent me yesterday asking me to empty all the sites in my Flash, I did and I have already responded to you. When I read your todays e-mail I got surprised, because you say nothing. Hope it is not a joke. (??have you checked your spam??). Please be more detailed in what you mean and how to do it. I have sent you all info I can find and I hope you guys solve this problem NOW! Please respond to all my e-mails please...... Tried 3 computers and used 2 different servers.....Same problem...Hope you understand what that means. CAN NOT GET IN TO THE GAME CONSOLE! Thanks
  • Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 9:47 AM

Info sent to you yesterday!

When I right click I don't get the option "submit this problem to WGT".
    The problem occur while the game client start loading and than it stops.
    Looking forward to your response and a solution to the problem.
    I have now tried 3different computers on 2different ISP, the problem is
    still the same. Check your side and see if I am being locked by your system.

• PAGES
RSS