Forums

Help › Forums

Birdie Award Trouble??

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 21 2010 2:19 PM (9 replies)
  • Ghost
    23 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2010 5:47 PM
    Hey i was wondering if anyone can help me with this. I have seem to have gotten many birdies over time but i don't seem to be getting any award for them? I was just curious if there was a way to get this problem fixed :)?
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 4:40 AM

You should contact WGT directly. It looks like a glitch in your stats being that you have the bronze birdie streak award but no birdies in one round award.

members@worldgolftour.com

Happy hitting

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 10:49 AM

Hi Ghost, we'll look into this. Also keep in mind that awards won in practice rounds, match play, or unfinished rounds are not recorded.

• Ghost
    23 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 3:50 PM
    Thx for taking the time to look into this :)!! i understand totally that awards in unfinished play won't count but it has happened many times during ive finished that i scored a few birdies " as you can tell by my birdie streak award"!! Hopefully its not to serious and its a simple glitch :)!! Thanks again for helping me out :)! Not to be a pain lol .... But you know the Tin Day at the Beach award ? For 18 holes it shows ive gotten it 4 times for 9 holes it says i gotten it 6 times and i seem to Only have the Tin Award for Both? Thanks again :) This is seriously one of the Best Golf Games ive ever played :)!!
  • Ghost
    23 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 9:48 PM
    Just an update .... Tin day for 18 hole works Now :)!!
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 5:13 AM

Hey Ghost,

It always worked on BP. I believe the problem on Kiawah is how different types of sand are classed.

Happy hitting

• Ghost
    23 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 9:06 AM
    Thanks For The Heads Up :)!!!
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 1:16 PM

Hi Ghost, there was a bug we fixed last Spring which may not have affected data retroactively. We think this might be why you are seeing the discrepancy. We expect the data would be right again once you achieve the next level award.

Also fyi, the birdie streak award usually shows up right away, but the birdies in one round award shows up after the round is finished.

• Ghost
    23 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 1:33 PM

Thanks for the Help Alex :)!!

So just to be sure the next full round i finish which contains a few birdies my award should work fine?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 2:19 PM

The next round you finish where you get 6 birdies (Silver Award).

RSS