Forums

Help › Forums

gifting tour burner driver

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 14 2010 9:59 AM (7 replies)
  • mrbit
    54 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2010 5:42 PM

hi guys I dont know how to send the tour burner driver i just bought to my friend on here. any help would be appreciated

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2010 6:09 PM

You can't... You can only gift items that are available to all tiers of players.  The Tour Burner Driver is available to Pro and Master Tier players only...

See FAQ's------------------------->

http://wgt.com/help.aspx#gifting

• mrbit
    54 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2010 6:00 AM

thats ridiculous!!! so i just wasted my money then???

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2010 6:41 AM

Send an email to WGT letting them know your situation.

Hopefully they'll help you out.

• JoelWhite
    101 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2010 6:45 AM

I've got a few friends about to turn master...yet I can't give them a congratulatory R9 master-only driver as a reward for a job well done after they attain master status. Can someone explain this situation to me?

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2010 9:34 AM

mrbit, As marioh said, send them an email - they might be willing to work with you. 

You didn't say, but if you already had one yourself and now you have 2 of these I would think WGT would be at least willing to refund your credits - makes no sense that you would buy 2 of the same club.  If this is your only one, you might be out of luck.

Good Luck...

Joel, Just a guess but I'm assuming they don't won't some of the better players, who have earned a boatload of credits, to be able to gift the better clubs for free to others - I'm guessing they want to be able to make money off all of us, which I have no problem with.  If this is the problem, maybe they could require you to purchase credits when gifting pro & master clubs - just a thought.

• JoelWhite
    101 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2010 9:44 AM

Mem11...That's probably a good guess. All they have to do is look at my account and see I haven't won diddly but have spent the better part of 200 bucks on this game in the last year. :)

• mrbit
    54 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2010 9:59 AM

basically me and my friend play this quite a lot so i bought myself a putter and bought a driver assuming i could send it to my mate, how i was wrong :(

RSS