Forums

Help › Forums

new clubs

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 17 2010 5:33 PM (5 replies)
  • biggie07
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2010 5:37 PM

I was wondering are you going to have wgt master club for sale in the pro shop

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2010 5:56 PM

biggie07:
    I was wondering are you going to have wgt master club for sale in the pro shop
    I may be misinterpreting your question... please, correct me if I have it wrong.

Are you asking why PROs can't buy a driver that is for MASTERs only? 

If you are, the answer is obvious.

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2010 6:58 PM

Snaike:
    I may be misinterpreting your question... please, correct me if I have it wrong.

I think he was asking if their will be a MASTER only level WGT clubset in the pro shop.

I think the answer will be yes.

If you look at the ad for the WGT clubs that pops up occasionally in the banner up top.

You'll se something like....

starters

starters plus

tour starters

tour pro

tour elite

So yes we will get Tour Elite clubs soon, who know exactly what that means though.

• JoelWhite
    101 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 7:30 AM

Okay, I'm confused...there are already two master-only sets (complete sets...dr., 3w, hyb, irons, wedges, etc.) available in the pro shop. Both Taylor Made and Ping master-only complete sets. Which ones are you speaking of, birdwell?

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 8:06 AM

They have yet to be released. The "Tour Elite" name was just a name I saw in an ad here. I haven't seen that ad in a while. IF I do I'll try to get a screenie.

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 5:33 PM

Ive seen it to and i want some - cant remember where tho.

RSS