Forums

Help › Forums

Facebook Connect feature

Mon, Mar 15 2010 2:36 PM (22 replies)
  • bmalkow
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2010 11:46 AM

No. It doesn't.

I tried few combinations on few computers and few browsers.

It seems WGT and FB integration is not for me :(

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2010 11:56 AM

Click here

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2010 11:59 AM

nivlac:

Does it help any if you go to Facebook first and login like you normally would (and check the remember me box so it saves your cookies and keeps you logged in), then come back to WGT?

niv, I don't think that's it.

I am one of the last 9 people on earth who not only do NOT have a facebook page, I can honestly say I have never even been on the site.

Yet, I have the link here (as seen in the screenshot).

• nhlett
    64 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2010 1:53 PM

Snaike:
    I am one of the last 9 people on earth who not only do NOT have a facebook page, I can honestly say I have never even been on the site.

There are only seven left because I haven't either and I do have the link. However my daughter is on Facebook. I wonder if that counts.

Nhlett

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2010 2:26 PM

Hi bmalkow, are you sure you never authorized the connection before? If you've made the connection before, and are already logged into Facebook when you come to WGT, you will not see the button.

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2010 11:36 PM

Alex and other WGT admin:

I would personally like for my facebook settings from WGT changed. I have been using this feature for quite some time. The thing is: I'd prefer for people to only see when i get awards, shoot my best score or something similiar. I really don't care to bore my friends with the fact that I purchased a new set of balls. Is there any way I can remedy this?

Thanks!

GD

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 11:12 AM

Hi golfdum, currently there isn't a way to choose which updates are posted to your feed. The feature request has been noted, however.

• bigmike13
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 1:32 PM

is there a way to not recieve the updates. I am currently getting them and would like the updates to stop. Love the game just not all the updates that change my FB status..thanks

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 2:34 PM

Hi Mike, in Facebook, you will need to go to Setting > Application Settings, find the World Golf Tour application, and click Edit Settings. Go to the Additional Permissions tab, and uncheck Publish to Streams. Hope that helps.

• bigmike13
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 3:15 PM

thank you very much

RSS