Forums

Help › Forums

lower my score and practice for putting

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 5 2010 9:41 AM (3 replies)
  • outlander800
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 9:03 PM

Hi,I am new here and I would like to know how I can have a lower scrore what I mean by that is under my name is writing HACK146.07 how can I get a lower score ,and what HACK mean,and where I go to practice putting,

Thanks

• raiderrob67
    70 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2010 12:17 AM
    Well,you lower your score by practicing.your a hack because of your curent average or score and no there is no place(curently) to practice putting only.if you enter free unlimited tournaments you can get some.
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2010 4:49 AM

There are currently four tiers at WGT Hack, Amateur, Pro and Master.

You advance through these tiers by playing and posting better scores. Here is how it works.

Your average is calculated by taking your 10 best scores out of you last 14 rounds.

Closest to the hole (CCHT) comps do not count.

Practice rounds do not count.

9 hole ranked round scores are double for average purposes.

Any tournament scores are counted.

Any ranked rounds are counted

Match play does not count towards the average

e.g. you shoot a 40 on the back nine of Bethpage, that score is doubled 80 to calculate your new average score.

There are currently no practice facilities. You can practice your putting (or any other shot for that matter) by setting up a practice round. You get 10 shots a hole so hit onto the green and then putt to the hole, putt away from the hole etc.

Hope this helps. 

• algomajoker
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2010 9:41 AM
    Hi outlander, You're not the only one who'd like some putting practice. I made Pro level before Christmas and my putting is killing me. The closest to the pin touraments will help you master your iron shots, but you have to play the stroke play tourny's to get a better ranking.
RSS