312 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 6:00 AM

Ill be there for sure.

MissouriDan

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 10:48 AM

overtheedge:

I may have lost the thread.....REPOST....

Once again..here it is...

TECC Match Play Championship Live Stream.

( Click on the Elite icon in the left hand corner of the full screen) 

I will do my best to let everyone know the time and day. If you're just hangin out ..nothing going on...check out TECC Best of 3 18 Hole MP Championship. The 2 players who battled there way through the ranks against some of THE BEST players in WGT to make it to the final spots are;

elvinomepego vs kriztjan 

Both of these players are in the Elite group of player in all of WGT. Enjoy everyone....edge

Footnote; elvinomepego is TECC 2 x MP Champion.

LIVE STREAM LINK

http://cdn.livestream.com/grid/LSPlayer.swf?channel=theelitecountryclub&clip=&time=

http://www.livestream.com/theelitecountryclub

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 12:53 PM

1 hour and 7 minutes to tee off folks.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 2:04 PM

GAMES ON!!

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 3:20 PM

Guys, thank you for watching, and we deeply appologise for our poor play, still a tight match.

Third and final match is TBA, check this post for time and date.

Now i gotta go out and practice my drives......

• Donko58
    183 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 3:23 PM

Good game guys....thoroughly enjoyed watching it

• RogerSpacey
    92 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 6:35 PM

Great match guys. You put on a great show...even if there were a few missed greens. Looking forward to the third.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 7:09 PM

FIRST...I want to thank EVERYONE who tuned in to watch our 2nd match of a Best of 3 Elite CC MP Championship Finals. As fate would have it, we go to a 3rd and deciding match...MAN!! 

Thank you Kriz and El' for another tight match that had to be decided in extra holes. What we had tonight were 2 extremely skilled players that came out a little cold and both struggled to get into a rhythm and find there game. I think at one time or another we have all experienced this. I have a strong feeling that the deciding match will be played with some of the finest skill these 2 great Elite Legends can muster up. 

We are in for a fun game to watch. Will El' hold on to his 2 time ECC MP Championship Title and win a 3rd time OR WILL Kriz dig down deep and find a way to dethrone our ECC MP Champion....Stay tuned....it will be exciting to watch. 

http://www.livestream.com/theelitecountryclub

Thanks again everyone....edge

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 7:31 AM

Final match has been set to Thursday the 29th at 5PM Eastern, Livestreamed and all.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 12:35 PM

Here it comes…..Hang on… Thurs. the 29th @ 5PM EST

I can guarantee this ‘Final” and deciding match to claim TECC MP Championship title will be a very exciting match to watch.

Last week both players came out cold and couldn’t find a rhythm. This final match on the other hand I think both players realize they can’t afford to come out cold and the game will core down to, who makes that 1 / ONE little mistake.

Good Luck to both El’ and Kriz and may the top player claim

The Elite CC MP Champion Trophy

RSS