Forums

Help › Forums

***LIVESTREAM MP EVENT***

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 21 2011 3:25 PM (23 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 3:06 PM

I may have lost the thread.....REPOST....

Once again..here it is...

TECC Match Play Championship Live Stream.

( Click on the Elite icon in the left hand corner of the full screen) 

I will do my best to let everyone know the time and day. If you're just hangin out ..nothing going on...check out TECC Best of 3 18 Hole MP Championship. The 2 players who battled there way through the ranks against some of THE BEST players in WGT to make it to the final spots are;

elvinomepego vs kriztjan 

Both of these players are in the Elite group of player in all of WGT. Enjoy everyone....edge

Footnote; elvinomepego is TECC 2 x MP Champion.

LIVE STREAM LINK

http://cdn.livestream.com/grid/LSPlayer.swf?channel=theelitecountryclub&clip=&time=

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 3:07 PM

bump...

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 3:19 PM

ITS ON RIGHT NOW.......***************************

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 3:48 PM

Good Players ,, they make it look easy

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 4:08 PM

Nice one guys, plenty of tips for all no matter what your level.

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 4:15 PM

Hope you enjoyed the broadcast, it was fun, hope to hit my drives a bit better next round.... :)

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 5:15 PM

What a GREAT match. I have watched a fair amount of LS match's but this 1st game in a Best of 3 by far takes the cake. You could not have ask for a more exciting finish. 

Walter was 2 DN going into 15 only to come back and take the match to Dormie at 18. Kriz's approach on 18 hit 6ft away with Walter countering and dropping it within 4ft....MAN! WHAT A FINISH. Kriz wins 1UP in the Best of 3 @ CCC.

You want to see the 2nd match - Tune in next Saturday, Dec. 17th at 5PM EST.

GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:46 PM

Just a friendly reminder..... Tomorrow - Saturday, Dec. 17th @ 5PM EST. If the 2nd match is anywhere near 1/2 as exciting as the first match then we'll be treated to yet another great game between 2 veeery skilled players. Good Luck gentlemen....GAME ON!!!!!!!

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 3:28 AM

Tonights the night..mm , mm, mm.mm. Tonights the night..ight..ight..ight..ihgt, ight...Thats my best interpretation of  Neil Young...lol. 

You will enjoy this match.... guaranteed

Saturday, Dec. 17th @ 5PM EST. kriztjan vs elvinomepego..R2 of a Best of 3 18 Holes @ CCC. Good Luck my fellow Elite.

Link is up top....GAME ON!!!!!

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 3:34 AM

Watched last week what a great match it was. For those of you that didn't you missed a great learning experience. I saw some tricks that I didn't know existed in this game.

A must watch. Be there at 5:00 EST.

RSS