Forums

Help › Forums

How to level up quicker

Wed, Nov 29 2023 7:25 PM (9 replies)
  • Kappakall
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 5:02 AM

I have a problem.  I made to master very fast.  I made master at level 30 over a year ago.  I just started back playing again after a year.  I'm at level 43 now.  The problem that I have is that when I play with other masters they are at level 70+, which means they have bigger drivers than I have.  I'm a master playing with a 250 driver which hurts me on some of the longer courses.

Help, how do I level up quicker?  It appears it takes 4000 points to move to a next level and that requires of 4 games of 18holes or 8 games of 9 holes to move 1 level.  I don't remember a year ago it taking this long.

Please help..

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 7:09 AM

Kappakall:

I have a problem.  I made to master very fast.  I made master at level 30 over a year ago.  I just started back playing again after a year.  I'm at level 43 now.  The problem that I have is that when I play with other masters they are at level 70+, which means they have bigger drivers than I have.  I'm a master playing with a 250 driver which hurts me on some of the longer courses.

Help, how do I level up quicker?  It appears it takes 4000 points to move to a next level and that requires of 4 games of 18holes or 8 games of 9 holes to move 1 level.  I don't remember a year ago it taking this long.

Please help..

hi,

right now, best way is to purchase a speed drink and play unlimited tournaments.

-wgticon

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 7:31 AM

And play every day.

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 7:50 AM

Im with you on this, i took a year break as well.  I get alot of people saying im cheating and such, but its the furthest thing from the truth.

Best thing is just to play everyday,   I play like 8 rounds a day if i can to get my points up!!  And dont worry about your level,  just do you and be you!!  

So, im on the same page as you, Hope everything works out for you!!!! keep pushing you will get there!!

dRew

• adramforall
    194 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 7:59 AM

Do I earn experience points for playing consecutive days on WGT?

Yes, you will receive bonus experience points for playing consecutive days on WGT. In order to earn a Consecutive Days bonus you need to have completed a game at least two days in a row. Please make note that Consecutive Days are based on UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) and not your local time zone.

Two Days: 90 XP
    Three Days: 180 XP
    Four Days: 270 XP
    Five Days: 540 XP
    Six+ Days: 880 XP

Continuous play and tournaments is the way to go.   The bonus points for 6+ days continuous days play will soon level you up.  Just don't lose the continuity or you drop from 880 XP to 90XP and have to build up again. 

A handy tip I learned was to play a single hole by Clicking WGT Community , select Golf Courses and play a hole.  This keeps the days going if for some reason you are going to be unable to play a round that day. 

• sur123
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 8:50 AM

Yep your are right.

Guys Keep playing atleast 1 game everyday it can be any play (blitz, close to the hole, matchplay, what ever may be) lol 

then you will get throught the expected points 

much appreciated post dude lol 

• Double6s
    9 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2023 5:56 PM

Hey fellow players,

Last summer, I picked this game back up after an absence.  I was at level 55.  I am now a level 93 and recently made it to Tour Master.  Also a member of Tobacco Road Country Club.  I have a 66.00 average with 111 ranked rounds played.  My CDP is at almost a year (4 days to go).   What will I need to make it to Legend?  What should I be playing more of?   Short-term goal is level 100 and long-term is Champion.  I just played a guy who was a level 97 and a Tour Legend.  I tried to chat with him about it but his chat was off.

I'd apprecaiate any and all advice you'd be willing to share.

Thanks,

Rich

Double6s

• ALAN73WHU
    36 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2023 9:17 AM

you will need to play many more ranked rounds to level up in tier -  www.wgt.com/forums/t/662538.aspx

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Aug 3 2023 6:16 AM

Double6s:
    I have a 66.00 average with 111 ranked rounds played.  My CDP is at almost a year (4 days to go).   What will I need to make it to Legend?
    Level and CDP are not terms of merit, and they don't count here - using ranked rounds, you need but

an average of 61.00 and 50 TM RR rounds - you have about 15.

For Champion (after Tour Legend), the max average is 59.00, and minimum 1,250 RRs from Legend.

You can also play "coin" games to advance "without" the average, alas, it's not well known what is important there.

Anyway, play a lot and improve your clubs, particularily the wedges!

RSS