Forums

Help › Forums

RevU support contact

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 5 2024 4:02 PM (2 replies)
  • 0000rb3
    268 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2024 11:19 AM

I completed the Draft Kings offer in RevU. I have not, however, received my credits. I can not find any place to see the status. I can not find a way to contact RevU to see what the status is. Could you direct me to the proper place to ask the proper folks.

I did the offer on my cell. A ReVVl 6x PRO 5G. I received credits for Fanduel and MGM already. DraftKings is not coming through for some reason. I have all documentation from draftking sign up and betting to provide for proof. I just need somewhere to send it all.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2024 3:07 PM

Yet another victim. My only advice is...

Do not waste your time. They won't reply to you.

• sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2024 4:02 PM

0000rb3:

I completed the Draft Kings offer in RevU. I have not, however, received my credits. I can not find any place to see the status. I can not find a way to contact RevU to see what the status is. Could you direct me to the proper place to ask the proper folks.

I did the offer on my cell. A ReVVl 6x PRO 5G. I received credits for Fanduel and MGM already. DraftKings is not coming through for some reason. I have all documentation from draftking sign up and betting to provide for proof. I just need somewhere to send it all.

On the RevU screen where the offers and surveys are, towards the upper right is an icon that looks like a headset. Click on that. It will show you all of the offers you've applied for. Go the the offer that you are having an issue with on the screen. On the right side there is an area listed as customer support. If you click on that, it will take you to the process of submitting a claim to attempt to get your credits.

I will tell you this having gone thru the process. There is a box that you will need to check off to get your claim submitted. Basically what it says is if we go thru the process of verifying your claim and it is denied, there is no appeal process. Done and finished. No way of getting back in touch with them. So be absolutely sure you send any and all information to them. You only get one shot. Good luck !!

RSS