Forums

Help › Forums

Post-game chat bubble

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 26 2024 6:44 AM (7 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2024 5:11 AM

Hope it isn't just me that suffers from this...

...maybe you could look into it WGT.

Thank you.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2024 5:32 AM

Hmmmm ive never seen that glitch before Scott , Wgt is good at glitches if nothing else lol

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2024 11:51 AM

So you couldnt open chat with your score card showing. Could you before and did you try closing your scorecard? I've never tried so I dont know.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2024 12:33 PM

Most of the time chat will open. But maybe 10-20% of the time it won't. Unfortunately, closing the scorecard will take you out of the post game chat screen and back to the home page.

I do think WGT could do more to let people know that chatting after the game is possible.

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2024 7:26 PM

ScottHope:
    Hope it isn't just me that suffers from this...

So, in other words, you hope that others are suffering from it as well? 😂

I'm kidding, Scott.  I've never noticed that issue before myself, but like you, I hope it gets fixed.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sat, Feb 24 2024 12:49 AM

Perhaps I could've phrased that better. But having 5 notifications that I can't read is annoying, although when a player leaves the game, that is 1 notification.

Yes, I do hope it is only me suffering from this, the game has enough issues already.

No, I hope I'm not the only one with this problem, WGT are not going to look into it just for me.

; )

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2024 10:53 AM

tramilleo:
    Hmmmm ive never seen that glitch before Scott , Wgt is good at glitches if nothing else lol

Perhaps it is just me Mr T. I see so few players visiting the post-game chat it would be difficult to assess how widespread, or not, it is.

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Feb 26 2024 6:44 AM

I've gotten it before, and also I've gotten it end the end of coin room matches.

As a courtesy, I like to acknowledge the other players with a GG or some other well wishing, and maybe even compliment and/or encourage my partner, but I do get the "non working" chat bubble and I come off as the tool who just bugs out and leaves others hanging.

IMO, alt shot is a chance to meet and interact with others, and I often have a good time chatting around the course. Getting the shut down in the end is a rude ending to a nice time spent.

Ark

RSS