Forums

Help › Forums

Unfilled bracket expiry

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 5 2024 8:40 PM (3 replies)
  • DuduM1
    288 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2024 9:21 AM

Bracket 1016642 has only 5 players. I am the fifth and no one has joined for days. Judging by the number it is a very old bracket. Is the an expiry date after which players are reimbursed the credits?

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2024 11:00 AM

I am guessing it is a "Champion" bracket? It seems like once you get past Legend, the tier specific brackets take forever to fill. I know the TC brackets never seem to fill. 

You could check with customer service, but I doubt they will do much for you since it could potentially fill some day.

I got money back for one that used Whistler once they removed Whistler from the game, but that was because it could never fill. 

Speaking of which... FOR ANYONE READING THIS, go to the CTTH RG tourneys on the website and sign up for Best Of Putting. It has been open for several months. LOL It can only be signed up for on the website, and then played in the game. So I think most players don't know it is there. (Hurry, there are only 26 spots left) 😂

Thank you for letting me hi-jack your post for my own cause, Dudu.

Cheers

• Derick20220
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2024 1:07 PM

I do want to know how to remove a bracket torney, that I started, from my club. The thing is hanging there and nobody play.

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2024 8:40 PM

Derick20220:

I do want to know how to remove a bracket tourney, that I started, from my club. The thing is hanging there and nobody play.

You can't do it yourself, but you can get WGT to do it for you.  Email them at members@worldgolftour.com.

RSS