Forums

Help › Forums

JMP - Junior Moderator Programme

Thu, Dec 28 2023 9:41 AM (28 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,985 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2023 5:27 AM
    So after a fun day of hanging out with friends and family and attending the nutcracker ballet i came back to a message . What's this? I got promoted to junior moderator! Its kind of funny because because last night i was thinking about the junior moderator contest thing and wondering when we would get the results. Has anyone else got their results yet . Maybe a christmas post late delivery .
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2023 5:39 AM

BlackBogey:

HamdenPro:

The second time, the thread became triplets. JMP was advised, through the chain of command, and upon follow up inquiry, the same department tasked with fixing the bogey glitch was tasked with fixing the replication of TLW thread. Well, when JMP sought an explanation from WGT as to how all three replications were removed, we received the following response "oops".

Above highlighted text is just an old wives' tale.  There really is no such thing as "bogey" (or bogie as some prefer) glitch, just players who don't know to restart the app after opponent ends match by just leaving the game instead of using the forfeit button.

Is the JMP still looking for new members?  If so, I would like to nominate Darrel Bevins and Carl Brubaker.  They may or may not be currently under house arrest for their "alleged" activity on 01/26/2021, but they are very dedicated to "the cause" and will go to ANY length necessary to moderate anything they believe in.

(all above is tongue in cheek. not meant to say bogey/bogie glitch isn't real, or start any political arguments/discussions)

Wow...and I thought this ^^^ was a great segue to a political " discussion". How about we send you Trudeau and Pollievre? You can send us Biden and Trump...we already threw in Justin Bieber..:)

• craigswan
    30,985 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2023 7:19 AM
    I thought "bogies." was an Irish Hot Dog or something . Served with a Pint of guiness .
  • HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2023 8:34 AM

craigswan:
    What's this? I got promoted to junior moderator! Its kind of funny because because last night i was thinking about the junior moderator contest thing and wondering when we would get the results. Has anyone else got their results yet

Oh Craig :(

Are You stealing other's people's mail again. Shame on you!

In the spirit of the Holidays, I will grant you your wish of joining the JM team...

• craigswan
    30,985 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2023 3:27 PM
    Henry kawa was on the course with me .
  • HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2023 3:36 PM

craigswan:
    Henry kawa was on the course with me

We did see Henry's application (all 6,555 of them). We try to place potential candidates where they have the best chance to succeed and advance.

Henry is being seriously considered for procurement, not the moderation department. As you can imagine, Moderators require mask, and it seems Henry has experience with such things.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2023 5:24 PM

@ Stef;

You realize that HK will start telling everyone he's with the FBI or CIA ?

ct

• craigswan
    30,985 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2023 8:31 AM
    Should Junior Moderators be "elected for life" or do we need elections every year .
  • craigswan
    30,985 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2023 8:16 AM
    Moderator Application Form . You can use this application moderator form to find a moderator for your forums . 3 minutes to complete . Eligibility . The applicant must be a frequent and active user on the site .Must be a respectful and helpful . Must be able to follow instructions and carry out tasks .
  • HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2023 8:31 AM

RSS