Forums

Help › Forums

Game lags out when taking a "gimmi" put

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 3 2023 10:02 AM (20 replies)
  • JakeMTN
    2 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2023 10:50 AM

I've noticed that when the first person to finish in the group takes a "gimmi" put instead of finishing the hole manually, the server's break and nobody is able to finish the game.

example:

1v1: we're both within 3 feet, and Player 1 decides to take a "gimmi". Player 2 is unable to finish the game, due to a *loading* icon.

• handyman130
    13 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2023 2:46 PM

Had the same happen to me over last few days notified wgt no responce as yet

• AlaskanDame
    18,976 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2023 6:25 PM

Yes, they know about it.  Is happening a lot.  Most of the time, you can exit the app, come back right away, and get back to a “saved game” but you only get to do that once before being DQ’d.

• Digger5560
    40 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2023 7:33 AM

Yes I’ve had the same issues when taking gimme then one of us as to forfeit the game . Really spoiled the games I to have emailed WGT but no reply , they usually reply right away .

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2023 11:47 AM

I propose a strike!  No one spend ANY money until WGT at least acknowledges there is a problem!

• AlaskanDame
    18,976 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2023 9:41 AM
     WGTNico:

update 1.96.1 is out on Android, desktop will soon follow with IOS likely being tomorrow. This addresses the coin room putting/gimme spinning issues and cc leaderboard prizes visual issue. Just as a note though, until both players are on 1.96.1 the coin room issue may still occur. So until we are mandatory with the update, it's possible you will see the issue

———————

Days late and many dollars short, but I hope this really does fix the gimme glitch (without breaking something else!).

• Davidkav86
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2023 11:08 AM

I thought this was just my device, but this is happening all the time and lots of people I’ve played have the same issue. Sometimes it clears and has taken over 8 minutes but it normally means someone has to end the game. It is bloody annoying.

WGT. This needs sorting out. It’s been going on for weeks.

• tommie2tone1
    4 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2023 8:43 PM

Its still doing it..I'm on desktop...

• HandicapHacker
    3 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2023 11:52 PM

I sent a message and here is the reply

Thank you for your message. We are receiving similar reports regarding the game freezing on Gimme Putts for multiplayer games, such as Skins, Matchplay, and Coin Room rounds. Our Q/A team is working on this issue and we hope to have this resolved with the next update. You may want to try playing other game types such as Single Player Strokeplay or Tournaments for the time being until this is resolved. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
    WGT Member Services

• handyman130
    13 Posts
    Thu, Nov 30 2023 11:18 AM

Got the update on pc but still not fixed happened every game yesterday when player took gimme?

RSS