Forums

Help › Forums

AWARDS not working in MATCH play

Tue, Jan 12 2010 11:59 PM (26 replies)
  • sluny
    126 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 2:30 AM

and again, just won ahother match againts one master player and "match play mastery" award not updated...

• Babaloo1
    36 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 7:05 AM
    I am still having that problem with finihsing a Ready Go and getting the message about not finishing so I can't enter the next tourney. I have even gotten prize credits so the first tourney must have ended.
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 10:49 AM

Babaloo - Which ready-go tournament is giving you trouble?  What is this name and number ?

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 2:36 AM

Awards still not working, today i played 3 matches, 2 vs. amateur and 1 again pro, won all of them, but only the game against the pro increased my "match play mastery" award. This bug last for at least one month...

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2010 8:05 AM

Are awards working at all? I just finished 9 hole round 3 under with only 11 putts and my "Bottom of the cup 9" counter did not change. I think WGT staff should disable awards completely, until they repair it, which might be maybe on next Christmass???

One more question, is someone from WGT ever reading this bug reports and trying to solve them????????

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2010 1:14 PM

We are looking into the match play awards issue. For the other award, did you finish the round you were playing?

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2010 11:30 PM

Of course I did finish it, otherwise I could not know, that I finished it with only 11 putts :)))) , It was current week 9 holes unlimited play round. And btw., I ALLWAYS finish my multiplayer rounds (match or stroke). It is easy, check my match stats and compare it to the match awards, see the difference?

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2010 7:11 PM

Ok, set a new longest drive of 339 yesterday but it does not show in my stats; no award either.  Also have had 4 more match play wins not register in awards either.  That makes 9 total wins not posting in awards now in less than a week.  This is getting beyond frustrating.

What's it going to take to get this fixed??? Will I ever get credit for any of it???

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2010 10:35 AM

Steelers75:
    Ok, set a new longest drive of 339 yesterday but it does not show in my stats; no award either.

Steelers, for a long drive award to be, well, awarded, it has to land in the fairway and you will have had to complete the game.

If it did land in the fairway, and you did complete (putt out final hole) the game, was it in Matchplay?  If the wins are not getting recorded, perhaps the system is not recognizing the game and the two complaints you listed above are inter-related.

Right clicking the bug report and email members@worldgolftour.com when it happens should get you a response.

Peace.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 1:02 PM

We were able to recreate the match play challenge awards problem, and plan to have a fix for it in our next release.

RSS