Forums

Help › Forums

How does this happen?

Sat, Oct 21 2023 2:46 PM (3 replies)
  • Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2023 4:06 PM

So, I am playing a guy in the Casablanca room (3 holes) and am up by one on the second hole when all of a sudden, he disappears.  His name is still showing so I played on to the third hole, hit my drive an hit my approach shot. Similar to continuing after a forfeit in a Showdown.  While putting a 16 foot putt, the ball goes about 1 foot.  I lined up for a second attempt and the game booted me out to the main menu.  I was also charged 9,000 coins for a loss despite being in the lead when the game ended.  What happened?  Did the guy cheat or was it a WGT glitch?  If cheating, how did he do it?  Never seen this before.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Oct 20 2023 5:08 AM

Hi there. 

Can you give me any more information about this game. 

Do you remember your opponent's name? The course you were on? What time it was played (please include time zone)? 

Thank you

_CHAMPION 

• mik11235
    55 Posts
    Fri, Oct 20 2023 12:03 PM

So someone tell me please how I keep going from an imminent winning position in coin games to this. This happens so many times and of course I lose the coins.

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Sat, Oct 21 2023 2:46 PM

No more information. Wish I did remember his name.  Honestly believe he somehow gamed the system but have no idea how he did it.

RSS