Help › Forums

inbrain surveys just show blank page

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 20 2023 11:16 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Sage013
    133 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2023 9:13 AM

Whenever I try to do a survey I just get a new tab open in my browser (microsoft edge or chrome) and get a completely blank page.

I've reinstalled both browsers and tried with default settings and get the same result.

Is there a known solution to this? Does anyone else have the same problem.

On the videos section I also get an empty box with the word "true [X]" in the top left corner.

any help greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2023 11:54 AM

Sage013:
    On the videos section I also get an empty box with the word "true [X]" in the top left corner.

I also get the "true [X}" on the Watch Videos tab on my PC.  It's been that way for me for years.  My understanding is that the videos on PC only work for a few people (might be geographic).

Try watching the videos on the WGT app on a mobile device.  Those work fine.

• Sage013
    133 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2023 8:37 AM

Is it a known problem with Inbrain surveys or am I just the only one having problems?

• SammyDivotsJr
    3 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2023 12:21 PM

Same thing happening to me  -  OVER 2 weeks, now & nothing's being done about it.

• CaptRon48
    185 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2023 12:44 PM

I have qualified for one survey in about 6 months.I don't even get partial rewards-says ive used them all. I'm obviously banned like before but there not saying. Had one other day-"pick the 3 colors of the american flag)first question) I did and immediately got the "You are not qualified message". I mean I know im old but I used to qualify for a few. It's obviously a rip off.

• sesky
    3,298 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2023 12:49 PM

Sage013:

Is it a known problem with Inbrain surveys or am I just the only one having problems?

There is a problem with the InBrain surveys. If you get to the end of the survey, where you should be receiving credit for the survey the screen locks up and you lose out. Supposedly WGT is getting in touch with InBrain to have this fixed but for now, probably should not be doing those surveys.

• happynappy2
    9 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2023 12:58 PM

I thought I was the only one having those problems. I actually thought they were doing it on purpose. They got 95% of the survey for free and them OOPS sorry too bad so sad. 

• CaptRon48
    185 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2023 2:12 AM

They are! The problem you describe has been going on to some degree the few years i've been here.On top of that., the surveys are "slanted" to come out the way they think their customer expects. Even when working their best  (that's a joke)one "wrong answer" and your gone.

• sesky
    3,298 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2023 8:19 AM

Still not working

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, Oct 20 2023 11:14 AM

SamSpayed:
    I also get the "true [X}" on the Watch Videos tab on my PC.  It's been that way for me for years.  My understanding is that the videos on PC only work for a few people (might be geographic).

Nico said that True (X)  only provided each of us with so many videos. When we watched them all there are no more. Doesn't seem fair but that is what he said.

• PAGES
RSS